Tree of Savior Forum

Can't change job to shinobi?

I’m rank 6 and job lvl15 I got the advancement button below my minimap, I also have the ‘scroll with writings’ but when I right click it nothing happens.

edit: I tried character select then right click the scroll still nothing happens, and when I went to the shinobi master She knows I have the scroll but still nothing happens.

You must watch every episode of Naruto first. You may skip the movies though.

19 Likes

Man thats full of fillers plus I already read the manga. Seriously I can’t get my job advancement to shinobi is there someone I have to talk to fist or do something to trigger the advancement.

Shinobi is a hidden class, so you have to do it’s hidden quest:

EDIT:

Unless you already did it and it is bugged for you, then you will probably have to send a support ticket.

I already did that, I have the crafted “Scroll with writings” but when I right click it nothing happens. In that link number 5 and 6 is not working for me, the shinobi master acknowledges I have the scroll but she won’t take it from me because I don’t have the quest for advancement.

Yeah, sorry, saw that. And I guess you tried everything as changing channels, re-logging, etc.

This is the first time I hear someone couldn’t complete the quest after doing all the steps, so we will see if someone else encountered this problem. But you can send a support ticket and try to get help that way (include screenshots to make it easier/faster), see if they can trigger the last step for you.

Yeah I was just about to write a support ticket, Just logged in to make a screenshot.

What’s your level?

According to : http://www.tosbase.com/database/quests/30123/
you must at least be 225 to take the quest

Well it may not be this…
Since I talked to her and she took my scroll and I’m only 205 lol

I’m base lvl 226. [post must containt 20characters]

It worked now for some reason, went back to the shinobi master and she took my scroll and now I can select shinobi on my job advancement.

edit: Maybe its was because of the server lag? [Sea server]

I got same problem as you sir, cant advance to Shinobi. Already crafted the “Scroll with Writings” , click and read the scroll, talk to Shinobi master, still nothing happens. My level 225 / 15 & playing in Telsiai server.

ivanp3000, what do you do before the scroll worked? I’m waiting for 4 hours and counting (relog, modem roboot, restart pc, change channel), but still cannot advance to shinobi, click the scroll, still nothing happens

Nothing really when I coudn’t change job I closed tree of savior and played hearthstone for a while then logged in right-clicked the scroll[nothing happens] and went to the shinobi master and she took my scroll and I could see the shinobi button in the advancement window.

NO! WHY!? Didn’t you listen to what Kabuto said!?

It is crucial to only read the scroll at the end of the exam.

Also, you have to have two different scrolls, one heaven scroll and one earth scroll and not two of the same.

same result, nothing happens, gonna send my support ticket

Were you guys able to find a solution? same problem, she’s not accepting my love letter :cry:

I never heard this issue before hmmm…perhaps a bug or what?

Did you talked to the scout master first in Gateway of the Great King to trigger the quest?

It would be better to record it with a video

Perhaps it wasn’t your time to become a Shinobi yet.
It tells you to…

If you already made the Scout Master’s Elixir and Invisible Message Revealer to make the scroll, you need to give that scroll to the shinobi master at Mesafasla

After you give the scrool she will thank you and will let you chose shinobi at advancment screen

Edit: Oh, already worked, sorry, ignore that post

2 Likes