Tree of Savior Forum

Can't cast skills but can use move and chat

A stupid bug happened when I was at TBL when the client crashed and now I can’t use skills in all my characters. I can type in game and walk around using mouse and keyboard mode but I can’t use any skills.
I have done the verify the game integrity option and it doesn’t do anything.

Don’t give me the suggestion to uninstall and redownload the game because I’m on 2mbps ISP plan and I might not download the game anymore because of this ■■■■ happening…

After the hovering bug in falconner which I can no longer use in TBL, now I have this bug which is way worse.

do you know how to slove?

Hi! @slashervc kindly send a support ticket to help you with your concern. Thanks.

I’m not sure if you’ve got this fixed already, but I had the exactly same problem and the ticket was closed saying it was a poor connection issue ¬¬

In my case the culprit most likely was the settings.json file of the Cooldown Tracker addon that got corrupted and had only “nulls” in it, which is bad. If you use this addon, before anything else, try to type “/cd reset” ingame to see if that fix the problem, if not, uninstall the addon and delete its folder before reinstalling.

If you don’t use CDTracker, try to move/delete the files inside the folder …/release/lua and do a integrity check to re-acquire them. This will stop all addon, so you can check if they are messing with the game more than they should. If this fixed the problem, delete all addons folders before reinstalling them.

Hope this helps…

Cheers

2 Likes