Tree of Savior Forum

Can't buy Wake up packages due to TP limit

I bought TP some days ago and I’m already on my third ticket by now.
I don’t even care about raising the TP limit. I just want the item i bought TP for. I wanted to buy the Wake Up Enhancement Package for 358 TP which, GUESS WHAT? It’s ■■■■■■■ made for new players!
However, i can’t buy anything due to the restriction and the support is refusing to even just give me the item while deducting my TP.

I’m considering to take legal action if this doesn’t get fixed immediately since by now we’re pretty much in fraud territory.

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

Same here! I feel you bro :frowning:
Submitted my ticket last 3/07/19 to increase my TP, and till now NO ACTION AT ALL! sigh. we got 1 day left to purchase it. and it’s maintinance day today. goodluck to us :frowning:

Server : [SEA] Telsiai

Team Name : AmartiZ

@STAFF_Bob

This is serious. Many new people cashed TP for those packs and we cannot buy them. And the rules to unlock the limit are nowhere to be found. And the packs are removed tomorrow morning.

1 Like

At this point if this doesn’t get fixed before the packs end i’ll just move with Steam to get my money back.
Such a bad move from IMC.

I’m in the same boat. I was hoping to buy the All-In-One but I just settled for the Growth package before maintenance. If the packages are still there after the maintenance ends I’m going to try again.

Wait a mrigging finute… you can’t buy those packages directly from Steam? Like the Master Blacksmith one? It’s just ridiculous, since you cannot spend more than 300 TP in game if you don’t have your TP limit raised…

Help please :frowning: my ticket for my raise TP limit want those wake up pacakages. my tp is wating :frowning: @STAFF_Bob

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us again.

We understand your sentiments regarding the situation. As stated on your previous ticket we were unable to remove the tp limit from your account. Please be advised that TP spending limit process is to prevent Dummy or Bot accounts from accessing the Market Freely. This includes any fraud or charged back purchase.

Also, if players made fewer purchases on Steam since creating their account (in accordance with the account purchase information provided by Steam​) may be restricted from using more than 300 TP in-game per month. After attempting to use more than 300 TP in one month, players with TP limits will see a message alerting them of this monthly restriction.

Should you have any other concern, feel free to contact us again we will gladly to assist you as we can.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

WHAT A SCAM!!! TRULY DISAPPOINTED NOW WITH THIS GAME. THIS HOW THEY TREAT RETURNING PLAYERS?! AND I BELIEVE THOSE PACKAGES ARE INTENDED FOR RETURNING PLAYERS TO HELP THEM CATCH UP. BUT WOW! JUST WOW! IMCED! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: