Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot launch game after update

Hi, I think I have some problem after 19th update. When I launch the game it start downloading the new patch system. After the patch is complete it ask me to restart the game and the game auto shutdown. However, I cannot seem to restart the game as it say that the game is already running.

-Going to task manager and try to end it does not work as the game is not actually running (cannot fine the game in the list).
-Cannot restart steam as it say that the game is still running.
-if I restart my computer, the game will have to heptachlor again and after patch the same thing happen

Do anyone else have this problem? And know how to solve it? Thanks

That is the thing… None of these work…

1 Like

I have same problem… and nono of theses things work! :confused:

So there is a file thats Tos.exe.temp that doesnt look like much when you look at the icon apparently you have to delete the original one, the one with the icon that says Tree of savior and rename the one that does not look like much to tos.exe instead of tos.exe.temp

Why did tos.exe.temp did not download without the temp part and did not replace tos.exe from the very beginning I have no clue…

I think the problem is about “administrator permissions”. Try to update it logged in administrator account (windows) to make these changes.