Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot finish the final Episode for over a month

I’ve sent in so many tickets and still not fixed. I’m not filling up the same exact thing I filled up so many times because the person responding to my ticket keeps closing the ticket right away even tho I asked not to close since the problem is NOT solved (for over a month) and that I’m getting tired of filling up the same exact thing over and over every week. Here’s the post I made separately. This is getting really tiring. I think I’ve been patient enough.

I would advise making a video of the situation. Bug reports require video submissions anyways typically and there might be something that is being overlooked.

I sent in video via ticket several weeks ago. I can wait longer but the thing is that this bug doesn’t show up on “Known Issue” in the news section. There are others with the same issue so I’m not sure if they’re just ignoring this problem since only few people have this problem. And my other character actually got past it so it’s individual character issue I think. I changed my main character partly because of this issue.

That’s great, but it doesn’t help the community aid you in diagnosing the issue. I’m asking to share the video here so there can be a potential work around.

1 Like

Hello Gomgomi,

Apologies for the inconvenience. The issue will be fixed next week during the scheduled maintenance. If the matter still persists after the maintenance, please let us know by submitting a ticket once again. Thank you

1 Like

1 Like

It’s finally working after maintenance. Thank you.

1 Like