Tree of Savior Forum

Cannot connect to server [SA]

They may not answer ping but still be there (i.e. try pinging forum.treeofsavior.com - No aswer). The telnet method is guaranteed because you can specify the port as well.

1 Like

S e r v e r e n C h i l e

2 Likes

e o que isso quer dizer?

i don’t understand a ■■■■ but you are our true potencial savior

1 Like

Só a piazada jogando TOS em ai sim.

At first I thought it was a problem with Server’s connection and the international connections, but it seems it’s also affecting local Brazil players too… this is bad

Server en Chile?

Por qual motivo? Para os 30 jogadores de lá jogarem com ping aceitável? lol

1 Like

Same problem here…Very disappointing. We are supporting the game but increasingly it seems to me that launched an unfinished game.

the real question is: Why VPN users CAN enter the server? Did the server just blocked everyone on SA to play?

2 Likes

this is a ping test
the ips we have on your client dont ping
:disappointed_relieved:

this is clearly a case of racism

3 Likes

Probably the server firewall is blocking South America’s ip stream. Some kind of miss configuration.

SERVERINCHILE!

:joy:

1 Like

Consegui logar depois de umas 1000 tentativas GG clan é nois.

Oddly enough, I have no trouble entering Klaipeda’s server but can’t join the SA server at ALL.
This is really disturbing :/. Already sent my ticket but no response.

beacuse in brazilian servers just can enter users in that country, in other site, chile, argentina, etc can enter everyone and can stay up without problems for more time

If there are people able to login, this is not a case of bad connection, maybe the server is just full

What pisses me off is that we’re having this problem all day long and got no word from IMC. Not even to show they’re aware of the problem.

1 Like

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
:star::cherry_blossom: S e r v e r I h i l e :cherry_blossom::star:
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Quiero jugar!!

2 Likes

S e r v e r e n C h i l e

1 Like