Tree of Savior Forum

Canine head decoration still exist in this game?

as i write on topic. this search for information about this item and so many people can confirm they got from gimmick in alemeth forest. and now that gimmick has been removed.

so i like to ask, this head gear can be drop from another gimmick? can anyone confirm drop? or it become limited exist item in game?

It never was from Alemeth Forest. It’s a random drop from forest cube. Maps that have those are Thaumas Trail, Salvia Forest, Rasvoy Lake, and Ouaas Memorial. You can check the gimmick compilation thread for more info List of Gimmick Rewards

1 Like

ty so much. :tired:
i will try searching for forest cube

Warning i worked my ass off to get one of these a long time ago, only to find out it takes headgear slot 1 not slot 2. For some reason these earnings take up the space on top of your head.

1 Like

Pretty easy to get tbh. Just do the ouaas memorial gimmick in two channels and you’re done for the day. You can even rush all your chars there and get rewards from both channels. I think the lamp glows for about 5-10 minutes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.