Tree of Savior Forum

Can you spend this money for eu server?

IMC i hope you’ll open EU Server from game start. I don’t want to play with ping 200-300. WE NEED EURO SERVER, Thanks.

5 Likes

Please don’t forget about the Caribbean too.

Sure it can seem selfish, but we are still a big part of the community, EU concerns a lot of people.

You’re really smart to troll this kind of post, just showing how we can’t even manage to support each other because of some countries limits… This is kinda shame.

3 Likes

You people need to stop trolling. EU server is very much needed.

Depending on your location in the EU, you can’t even jump attack properly. I didn’t have that problem, but some did.

I did however have that problem in Korean version, where jump attack would make your character jump, attack, land and attack AGAIN.

Regular attacks would also repeat twice on one button press.

For an international server, not acceptable. I’m hoping everything will be at least the same ping-wise as it was in icbt2 for me, making jump attacking possible.

4 Likes

We need this server! #eurotos

Global topic

Do they learn to american kids that Europe is a continent at school or is just about feed them with Hamburgers/Nachos all days as livestock ?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Europe is not a continent but it belongs to the whole Asia/Europe continent thingy.

1 Like

w a o . Where are you from again ?

I do believe europe is a continent… I also do believe you should get your sleep from the other thread.

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll dude ^^’ !

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Guys move to our global topic: The early access needs an EU server #eurotos

i live in the biggest country wtf is hawaii and mexica?

I want Eu servers too. PLZ

Europe is only half of the continent. The other half is Asia.