Tree of Savior Forum

Can you remove the black sorc summon demon color blk

i am not asking for much jsut alittle more color the the reg cards for sorc … it sucks looking at a black black for 3-5 hours of gaming on the sorc … i know legend card make it so you see the demon true color’s but paying 200 all the way to 500 mil silver for a card just for the look is going kinda over board … it would be nice if all card show the true look of the demon … an make it so that the legend demon cards are alot stronger then the reg cards . by 10 …

can you make it so that the dirty pole has a green circle under it showing the range of the decay debuff also spread out the summons alittle so i can try to see there hp thank imc looking forward to the big update to the ranking system can’t wait to rebuild my necro/sorc

I certainly can agree with the HP topic. It really is difficult to see the HP and often the HP of my skeletons isn’t shown to begin with.
Having the demons in their natural color would be great, even if it is some form of master skill or quest chain you have to do. Much better than having to pay that much money for each card you want to use. x_x

Not sure much will happen with Dirty Pole as it seems they will remove it with Re:Build. I generally expect the range of it to be really small and combine it with Frost Tree to keep mobs close to it and only use it when a Missile user is in the group.

Meanwhile, I like the summon exactly because its complete darkness. Would be cool to have an attribute to change it though.

Choice is always good. Just seems like a waste of the model to not be able to see it. Some bosses you almost never fight as they drop nothing of value anymore thus the only time you see them is when summoning or during CM.