Tree of Savior Forum

Can you please help me. I am new

I am new to the game and i want to start a wizard but i really dont know what build to choose. I am aiming for a fun build that deals alot of dmg.For now i really like featherfoot and sorcerer.I would be very thankful if you could tell me any builds that include those classes or i am open for anything else, i yust dont like the support builds .

new to the game + deal a lot of dmg = pyro

pyro3link3sage

1 Like

pirohuehue here😝

1 Like

try this http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/users/36836/
Helps me a lot. Pack of good builds

1 Like

What is better in your opinion wiz c3 pyro c3 and war c2 or same build with elementalist c3 are those builds good at the end game too?

wiz 3 and pyro 3 dont have very good sync. wiz 3+linker is good due to joint penalty+hangman’s knot+magic missile combo. wiz 2 surespell will help with pyro c3’s hell breath, but wiz c3 quick cast attribute has very little help to pyro damage after agny necklace.

If you want a endgame build then add sage to it because magic missile will prevent you from getting 1 shotted by ranged mobs in rank 8 maps.

pyro+link or no pyro

Actually wiz3pyro3warlock2 is best dps wizard class in the game at the moment whatever ppl above said. For newbies above I can explain why you should take wizard c3 in this build. Quick cast + dark theurge in late game does 1kk+ damage in 2 seconds and it’s only 1 skill. And quick cast works for every warlock skill that deals realy nice damage and with pyro this is best dps class because both of them dealing insane damage. For pyromancer wizard c3 isn’t necessary but for warlock it is. Also linker isn’t necessary for pyro. I could say it helps and there are acceptable build with pyrolinker also. But it’s all up to ur choice what u want to play. So if u choose pyro c3 there a LOT more build for it. In the link for build archive I gave there are only 2, and there are no all pyro builds that can be good(actually only 2, both works good also).

About elementalist. It’s weaker than pyro, but if you want to play with it, go ahead, before agny it was best choice for warlocks for top dps class.

1 Like

It depends on you the construction you want to focus or your needs. Support, pvp, pve etc
Mine is piropet pve
Pyro and complete sorcerer
full. As I said, it depends on each one
Lucky building your Frankenstein

1 Like

pyro need linker badly especially for newbie

fire ball is suck without link

it will disapear before a group of mob die

fire pillar is true aoe but it has very loooooong cooldown

and pyro doesn’t need warlock in build

sage coverage pyro weakness and give a burst tools to pyro

2 Likes