Tree of Savior Forum

Can you guys help me to make a STR-based PVP build?

Hi, I’m a returning player and would like to know if it’s possible to go good in PVP with a Paladin-Inquisitor-Zealot build.

Would Restoration work with Immolation ?
Is Iron Maiden an instant cast spell ?
What’s the range of Pear of Anguish ?

Or is it better with another class combination ?
Would Chaplain’s buffs be better combined with Zealot’s Fanatic Illusion and Blind Faith, since you run out of SP ?

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

I am not sure about clerics in general, but as far as physical abilities go, one of the worst things you can do in PvP to a person is Monk’s SP drain -> Wheel.

After theorycrafting a little, I decided to try this: Inquisitor > Plague Doctor > Zealot

It seems that Zealot’s burst damage would help more on PVP, and Beady Eyed should be a good PVP skill.

To be clear, there is no STR based PvP build, STR gives a minor increase in damage, only really worth it for PvE. CON gives a massive amount of HP, a must have stat for PvP and one that is fairly lacking considering the amount of damage present.

That said:
Restoration will work with Immolation, likely will not work with Fanaticism. (But a PvP build should only be using 1 point in that for the revive attribute)
Iron Maiden has a channel but you don’t need to, it’s just to allow you to aim it.
Pear of Anguish flies to enemies who are near them, it’s not that far range, but it’s decent. It’ss somewhat bugged though, and IMC doesn’t fix bugs that affect PvP.

Chaplain is terrible.

1 Like

Thank you for your inputs.

So I’m convinced with Inquisitor and Plague doctor, but not so sure about last class.

Do you think Paladin would be better than Zealot ?