Tree of Savior Forum

Can you guys give us an idea of how much exp gained from every dungeon?

In fact, almost all 90+ dun drop something worth as much as arde, if not more. arde just the most well known and commonly used.

160 is the only dun ppl wont go because of the difficulty.

worse
/20char

btw, I do mission dgn till 200 along with quest and card, and I spam 90 for arde

Same, I haven’t done any dungeon above 90 so far and im 177. Arde is more popular since low levels can actually use it for tremendous boost in damage.

why spam 90 for arde? 175 drops ignition or aias worth 2-4m, also catacombs and magas recipies, worth more than arde.

well…im just telling you usually higher dun means better loot and some bonus xp of the day…

you didnt do 145…? wow…

okay can we go back to exp?

I guess this can be a new reason for this thread:

If the exp for higher lv dungeon sux, go for the money making/Gear enhancing dungeon instead so you don’t waste your dungeon runs.

to help you out a little bit…heres a list of dun drops…

go check the price out in the market, and see if u still go to 90…

Well since im making alchemist right now im not too worried about gears… just wanna get him to alch 2 for the skills.

“till 200”
wahahahaha

lets just say one 145 dun xp worth about 3-4 h grinding, if not more.

Xp or silver, the dun kick grinding / 90’s ass.

wahahaha to you…the real endgame gear drops in 217+ dun and earthtower.

Going with the assumption that 3-4h of grinding is ~1-2 levels (by comparing with 15x-16x at bee farm taking 2h per lv), I regret using exp cards and skipped the whole 14x and directly into 15x now.

I have 4 chars, all 200 and full gears, ready for 200+.
And I don’t have time to do long ass dgn, real life suck.
wahaha?

You can have all amount of level 4,5,6,7,8 exp card if you just run dungeon.
I did that from level 90. And the game has been released for 2 months.

Well i’ve been following this guide and the “You should use up all your exp cards by X level” thing.

guides don’t specifically mention how much exp you actually get from dungeon runs, they just tell you to do it. So since it said You should use all your lv 6 cards by 145, and I had enough lv 6 cards to go from 136 to 153, I just used the cards only (but just up til I get to the level requirement for the next closest map) and didn’t do any dungeons along the way.

50 and 90 are about 500k.
115 is maybe around 700k or so.
145 is 1kk+.
175 is around 500/600k, why I have no flipping idea.

That’s a very good one. You should just follow them, it doesn’t matter how many exp dgn have since eventually you will miss one or more.
When you know how to play and leveling fast, that guide suck. Well, that’s just a guide though
I can reach 100 in 1 day.
then 2 months for 220 lol
Hype is dead :c

which is a lost on ur end. i never bother to clear both quest line, and i barely (less than 5 hours. and it mostly just for fun) grind till 215+.

“If you start to fall behind in levels from the map’s(or dun) level, then use some EXP cards to catch up.”
this is the only rule for pre-Lv 9 xp cards.

make sure to do all the quest after 130, since theres only 1 quest ilne (and a few quests here and there).

you want to use some cards to get yourself to 215ish to do grind alemeth and 217 dun.

Will be good if we can look at it at absolute amounts, we might have the mis conception that dungeons like 190 gives a lot of exp as it is right after the exp curve reset at 186, showing a huge % gain

True, that’s why I mentioned the level you were at when you did the dungeon, I thought it would be a better idea than letting people take the value and subtract some due to their level being 10 higher than the monsters.