Tree of Savior Forum

Can you give me a linker Build for solo/pve/support?

I know it’s a stupid question since this game is made for try various skills and combinations but i just don’t want to waste my time on do another character becaue i made something wrong, so, can you give me a good direction of the classes i should get fora good use of the linker class?
In the beta i tried the cryo/linker/elementalist build and it was kinda funny (except for the mana drain), it is still good or there is a better combination?

How’s this build? It looks funny, it’s versatile too (for pve/party)?
I just want the linker to be in my build, please advice me for the rest :X

Thing is:

You either pick Linker C2 or not pick it since C1 it’s kinda weak imo.

If you want to use the Cryo-Psycho-Rune combo I think you should get Wizard C3 for Quick Cast, and Linker isn’t needed for that type of build.

So basically Linker C2 I think would only work for a Necromancer Build or a Support build with Chronomancer, other than that I don’t think it’s worth it.

Also keep in mind that Linker got nerfed, isn’t as good as it used to be in the CBT.

1 Like

Mmmh necro, i kinda like it too, but i don’t have any informations about this type of build/gameplay, can you give me some starter build for it?

This build will work with some adjustments?

I would change the unbind/phy link so to give 5 points on physical and 0 to unbind.
Then 0 on ice blast and 5 on Ice bolt for the cryo.
For the elementalist instead i’m not that sure, i prefear more points on rain instead that frost cloud but i’m kinda noob here too so.
Meteor work better than prominence?
And is the warlock a good choice for this build at the end?