Tree of Savior Forum

Can we get some QOL changes for casual players? (daily activities)

Hi there!

I really like this game but tbh I can barely get 1 hr a day to play which is hurting the overall experience for me. I got this game in early access and only about a month ago did I get to lvl 360 in fact its class lvl 14 still. aside from my 1 char lvl 360 I also have 5 chars in the lvl 100-150 range (mostly from map exploration xp cards and some mobs). When I log in to the game I focus on my main, doing a daily challenge mode (or 2), saalus, merc quest on fri/sat/sun and looking at the market for a bit before its time to log out. As per every lvling guide I have found online mobbing is the way to go but I simply have no time for that. With all these things in mind here are some QOL changes for players like myself that I would like to see in the game.

1: Buff dungeon/merc mission xp.
1.5: Make a solo mode for dungeon/merc mission that gives increased xp for increased difficulty (in some dungeons I would assume you lower the mob count but make the mobs stronger).

2: Bring back daily xp events.
I remember an event a few months back where you helped the masters kill some bosses and that gave a nice healthy chunk of xp and some premium rewards (fortune cookies and awakening stones were ones that I can recall of the top of my head.)

3: Buff mercenary quest xp.
I enjoy these quests, the silver is fair (but I never do it on m-th) and the attribute points on the weekends is super nice for getting all my attributes up to lvl 80. I have done a few of these quests on my alts however and I dont think it even gives 10% xp. It would be really nice if those quests gave like 20-40% xp per lvl. If that was the case on average I could do those quests and get 2-4 lvls a week just from doing these activities.

TL:DR I am not looking for a way to become lvl 360 in a day but I would like to be able to get maybe 2-4 lvls a week just from doing short daily activities. Also I like that event where you help the masters kill some bosses.

here is the problem, we don’t have a 330 dungeon. 60 lvs with the same dungeon isn’t very cool IMC.

You still want more?

Got Raid tho, it’s Lv 340 and the EXP should be good, but then again, I never bothered doing it since generally is people in guilds that does it. You rarely see a Shout calling for raid now.

The only place you can grind is in Sausys 9 but if you don’t have a good team Lv. (for the extra EXP), then it’ll be difficult.

With low population, and not really good incentive to make more alts, neither reduction of these ridiculous restrictions to non premium users, it sure does scare old and new players to join the game.

Too bad IMC don’t want to open their eyes to this.

If you dont have alts in this game you are screwed. If I wasnt shy on spending money on TP I probably would have like 1m to my name with the time I have to play. I dont want to reinvent the wheel when it comes to lvling, let mobbing still be the king but I would like to be able to lvl by doing dungeons and merc missions/quests solo at a reasonable pace. I did my 2 merc quests yesterday didnt even give me 10% xp on my fencer.

I definitely don’t recommend expending any money on ToS, in all honesty, this company don’t deserve the money.

What you should do is play at your own pace, don’t expect them to change anything in regards to leveling.

They may put up some level up event or at least some event that give some good EXP, but who knows when.

thats your opinion my friend for me I spend because I want to spend and maybe I have a gambling problem.

It’s your money, you do whatever you want with it, as I said, I don’t recommend, I’m not saying you shouldn’t.

I would buy TP, if the company made the right decisions, but since they didn’t, I won’t, since my money don’t grow on trees (no pun intended).