Tree of Savior Forum

Can someone tell me which build AOE damage?

I want some suggestions build plesea help

Wiz3Ele3Warlock3

AoE DPS master, no other wizard beats it.

Wiz3Ele3Warlock2-X, like @Sakanagi mentioned is pretty much the most popular one ever since rank 7 was out.

We have a few other variants now though, which might not beat the elememe one in terms of pure AoE damage potential, but they are quite good nonetheless and catter to different playstyles (often offering a hell lot more support to their parties as well):

Wiz-x-x-x-Sorc2-x-Shadowmancer2 --> You basically make use of your devil summon for aoE auto attacks and spam their skills whenever available. Many summons have nice areas for all their skills, hitting lotsa monsters at once. Shadow compliments the playstyle with single target and AoE skills, while making use of the big SP pool you get by being full SPR.

Wiz -x - Linker2 - Thaumaturge 2- x -x-x --> not based on AoE skills per se, but you link up to 8 monsters at once, gather them in a tight spot, make them big for double rewards and then use your damage skills to kill the whole lot at once. Thaumaturge buffs also make it very budget and party friendly.

Actually in KTOS, Wiz3-Elem3-Sorc1-Warlock2 is getting popular.

Then, I think next wizard balance will boost Demon Scratch to make Warlock3 more viable, currently the hit count is too unreliable.

Didn’t we already get the good version of Demon scratch? I’m consistently getting 4 hits on mine which I thought was the normal amoun