Tree of Savior Forum

Can someone please evaluate this build?

Hello, I plan on going for W3>L1>S1>N1>WL1

The general ideia is to have the summon because it’s really cool while also dealing tons of damage with hogman knot + magic missile combo, flesh cannon, flesh hoop, and warlock skills… It works pretty nice in my head, does anyone else thinks this build is viable?

Wiz3>L1 is ok, after that I found some problems. Sorc’s pet is stupid, really really stupid so I advice you to take sorc 2 if you want Sorc, Necro 1 sucks so hard that no one should take Necro1 without take Necro2, now some people take Sorc1>Necro2, it is ok since you will have many minions doing your job but the dps is quite bad, not really bad but not good neither. Now Sorc2 and Warlock is a really nice combo, high dps and pets to assist you. Maybe something like Wiz3>Linker>Sorc2>Warlock will be better, even when Sorc won’t take any advantage from Wiz3, Warlock will take the 50% extra damage when using skills. Another good combo will be Wiz3>Linker2>Necro2 if you are into Necro build, the Flesh Cannon plus 50% extra damage is really powefull and the minions (Skeleton Soldier specially) with linker will do a nice damage.

1 Like

I see, this makes sense, thank you…

Well, I wouldn’t like to go for necro 2 since I don’t like those skeletons… I didn’t think necro 1 was so bad, why is that? Because you get 2 skills of good dmg/low cd, and also a shoggot for little utility and decay debuff…

I suggest you go for either:

Wizard 3 -> Linker 1 -> Sorceror 2 -> X

or

Wizard 3 -> Linker 2 -> Necromancer 1 -> Necromancer 2 / X

1 Like

Oh the first one looks pretty good

Okay so first what is your stat build?? for sorcerer and necromancer their stat build should be INT and SPR because this affects your pets ATK and DEF.
I think this will do a good job
Wiz 2 - Linker 2 - Sorcer2 - Necro
or
Wiz 2 - Linker 2 - Sorcer 1 - Necro - FeatherFoot (though I think feather foot are for CON wizards though)
or
Wiz 2 - Linker 2 - Sorcer 2 - Warlock

And I suggest that you make a build where you can make one of the classes C3 and I think Wiz C3 will only benefit Elementalists or classes that have long cast times.

And I think you really need those skeletons hahaha…

OR if you want DPS damage.
Wiz2 - Ele 3 - Linker - Feather Foot
Wiz2 - Ele 3 - Linker - Warlock
These are CON, INT, SPR wizards hahah… or just CON & INT

1st Sorc never add SPR, it is the biggest mistake ever.
2nd You can’t have Sorc2 and Necro2 in the same build right now, there are no enough circles.
3rd You can’t have Sorc2 -Necro - Warlock in the same build, again, not enough circles.
4th no reason to go Wiz2 if you are not taking Wiz3, if you are taking it for Surespell then go for WiZ3 since Magic Missile is quite OP.
5th All your DPS builds are impossible right now, you are counting 8 circles in a game with 7 circles. If you are going for Wiz3>Ele3>XXX there is no reason to take Linker since the AoE multipler was removed.

hahaa sorry my math is bad ill edit it haha… well for the sorcer if you read the description of all the pets in wizards INT and SPR will determine the atk and def of your pets… and if you are using these pets don’t you think its better.

In my opinion haha…

Demon from Sorc consume SP%, more SPR means you will have more SP so it will be drain faster, that means you won’t be able to keep your mana up not even using pots, so your demon will be vanish in no time.

The Def you get from Spr is literately not worth the added SP drain. A Templeshooter on a Sorc with 0 points in spr can tank pretty much anything in the game the extra defense is almost unnoticeable. While a Sorc summon is out SP is drain 1% every 3 seconds. So the higher SP pool you have the more SP drains and the harder it is to use potions to keep up with the drain.

All Sorc should Mainly put stats into Int and Con. If Spr is needed i wouldn’t recommend more than 50 points maximum (and even that seems really high to me) if needed for whatever other classes someone may have along with Sorc.