Tree of Savior Forum

Can someone explain to me how ice wall + PP works?

I’m trying to understand exactly what affects the shards damage, is it based on ice wall damage? PP damage? Both? None?
Also what is the best ice wall formation? I’m currently using 2 rows of 4, should I worry about increasing PP level beyond 5?

Bonus questions:
1.What is PP AoE
2. Enchanter lighting bonus damage applies to each shard or it is applied before any atribute % increase?
3. Enchant lightning changes the shards damage to lightning with chance to freeze?(cryo bonus damage atribute applies), does rune of ice buff still works in this case?

Only from IW damage, you increase it with mattack which is increased with INT and weapon.

I think that goes by taste, i have IW 10 and only PP 5. o try to form a block of wall so i can hit the max it can, the remanescente walls i hit with my arde dagger till they dissolve.

You can check that with Tosbase skill simulator, not sure if it increase the targets, i think it does, also, not sure if AoE ration increase the number of targets, i think it does, but i can be wrong, that stats is kind confusing sometimes.

About PP AoE I’m referring about the area the skill hits, not the AoE ratio or number of targets

I.e.:(hoping forum doesn’t break the formatting) x is the area the skill hits C is the player

xxxx ___ xxx ____ xx____xxxxxx
xxxx____xxx____xxxx____xxxx
_C______C____xxxxx_____xx
_______________C_______C

I know where you want to get, it is a waste at certain point to have Lv 15 IW with Lv 5 PP because there will be some of the walls left, but PP at Lv 15 hit 19 targets and at 10 14 targets but that is it, there is no way to increase the skill hit box unless IMC redesign it.

IIRC leveling up PP also increases it’s damage which makes Ice wall duration way shorter. I haven’t tested but the best would be 2 rows of 4 icys and using PP lvl 1 on them, for max duration and max AoE. But as said, this is just my theory I don’t have any proof neither test xD

I was personally curious on the PP area since the game have no indicator and I occasionally hit stuff behind or right besides me, and tosbase “front fan” is not very helpful.

True, i believe their guessing is based on what you can hit in front of you.

Ice wall health is level of the skill × 2, PP does 1 of damage to each wall every half second for 15sec , so to have a 15 secs PP+ ice wall you would need a lv 15 ice wall.

Did someone say PP A P?