Tree of Savior Forum

Can some1 explain about Necro Create Shoggoth skill?

So hi there. Can some1 explain me what cards is better to use and is there any difference between 1 or 4 cards placed. Thanx in advance.

Leftover from early design not sure if we’re ever going to use it again. For now all you need is a card in slot 1 of the necronomicon. Which card you pick doesn’t have a great impact since there is only slight stat differences. It does not give the summon a new form like a Sorc card does.

Do make sure you level up the Stars on the card to Lv10 though. It increases the stats heavily. And the giant shog talent is pretty decent to have so I would recommend it. The +1 dmg per attribute though I would skip for now. The last time I checked it, it was actually +1 dmg. Not +1%… +1…

The shogs have more armor and mdef then any players have and they’re fairly durable because of it. Even against damage that could chunk or gib the necromancer themselves. Which is good cause the only thing they know how to do is attack thing in front of self. And walk or teleport back to master after killing thing in front of self.

1 Like

I can’t confirm this myself but the 4 card syteme in KToS give statt for each card equipeded… Basicly their shoggot is 4 time stronger. (Maybe they will fix it Once R8 Patch is out ?)
New card (From boss drop mission/sialus mission etc) seem to be a bit stronger than the card we could got before.
But the hp statt show isn’t the true value (At least for what I got said…)
Like Poata 68k Hp and Wood goblind 128k hp… Glackumen 24k hp (lv 8)

1 Like