Tree of Savior Forum

Can i still salvage my char ? wiz1c1

the stats are int 13 spr 26 con 13 wiz1 cry1 suppose to be kino or cry next but changing to chrono instead
I made this earlier and wasnt checking the forums or guides. I was just thinking i needed more sp thatss why i put it points there.
I cant reroll this coz i gave this char like 6 instance reset and 10 exp tomes earlier too. Any suggestions… Please thanks you.

wiz1 cryo3 sorc2 warlock -is a great soloing build, but any points in spr hurts you a tiny bit on sp potion consumption.

wiz1 cryo3 chrono3 -follows your new desire of chrono and is considered the best wizard support, full con is popular way to go, some into spr and int dont hurt.

wiz1 cryo1 linker2 chrono3 -is very similar, less cc but more aoe support for your dpsers with aoe attack ratio skills rather than true aoe skills. same thing for stats as build 2.

keep in mind, you can do some research and change your desire to something less meta than these. perfectly fine as long as it fulfills what you want your character to do. linker 3 is still a decent support for example (chrono isn’t required to be able to be a support except for things where it greatly improves a party’s potential in a fight like WB or ET)

now about the other stuff, instance resets and 10 exp tomes, they are by far best used for the following : exp tomes during long grind walls like lvl 155-190, and 220 or 240+, instance resets on hard to obtain boss cube items that are crucial for builds of all types or at least most builds (petamion and max petamion come to mind starting with dungeon 130)

You can go CryoC3 > Chrono C3 if you want since you want to go Chrono now.

Little points in SPR won’t hurt you at all, at max lvl you’re going to have around 33k (without counting gear and such) and going to lose about 1.7k-1.8k of HP from those points in SPR, won’t really be noticeable at all.

you can put those on team storage and just transfer it to your new character. however, your mage is still fine :smiley: cryo3 chrono3

Thanks so much for your replies. You all really cool!! So on stat distribution on your suggestions? full con for chrono? Other builds? Thanks

Yes full CON for Chrono, don’t know about the others.

Your stats won’t actually matter for Chrono. All you need is enough CON to be able to lure (just lure, not tank) enemies and be able to take a bunch of AoEs from bosses. Outside of that, it doesn’t really matter.

But Instance resets and Exp Tomes can be transferred through team storage. Even if you don’t have a Token right now, I think you eventually will. So you can save the character to get the stuff from it later on

Thanks so much again

for support role, yes full con is recommended due to HP for survival, spr helps sp regen but sp potions do a lot of that work if needed, but int is almost useless outside of lvling as you are focused on throwing skills that buff party or cc things, not damage things.