Tree of Savior Forum

Can Elementalists PvP?

elementalist have the perfect dmg to pvp, but to do this, you must have some points into con, and I think better choice for rank 7 is rune caster ( pve and pvp), since rune caster can improve ur team survivor , also do and increase dmg, and rune have only 1 cicle, u will be ready to the next rank 8 :grinning:

Does 3CON:1INT sound good?

No not really, ele3 alone for PVP might work if we will have the un-nerfed version of cryomancer but I wonā€™t count on it.

Most decent ele3 path would be:
wiz3->ele3->warlock

ele3 will be your PVE side
while youā€™ll rely more on warlock for your PVP side. FC can be easily dodged and meteor despite good damage isnā€™t really that reliable.

Iā€™ve been doing some [Dark Theurge] testing with the warlocks that I know,

Full con warlock does 29~31k to me.
Full int warlock does 39~40k to me.
(Luckily Iā€™m @ 44k hp)

both have same level of DT.

Wow, thatā€™s a big difference in damage. But Iā€™m guessing full con warlock has more survivability.

Animus for full con?

Ofcourse, warlock still does decent damage even if full con. My friend has like around 38k HP while my full Int friend is around 13k.

The only problem with going full con if youā€™re wiz3ele3WL is that your ele3 part will greatly suffer.

1 Like

Animus is a must for all wizards. Try to get hp recovery awakening bonuses on your defensive gear( I needa confirm this though)

I was thinking making w3 ele3 kino2

I kniw i cant have a perfect buildā€¦

So kino use to ccā€¦magnet force great skill to catch enemy at pvp
tele also good skill to drop enemy at frost cloud

I also take stone cusre to ccā€¦ 23 second cc is very goodā€¦follow with meteorā€¦

The down side is i have to choose electrocute or hail as my skill

I donā€™t think that build is better kino 3 warlock 2 :neutral_face:

Why people go for warlock for pvp??

Rhevisant can easily reduce 75% warlock all skill damage (-75% dark damage)

Warlock skill will tickle the enemy even if u can catch CC themā€¦

I agree with w2 kino3/ w3 kino3ā€¦ But u will need burst damage class to followed the kino cc classā€¦

Is there any other class than warlock to choose that has good damage for pve but viable for pvp also

the meta is changing slowly thouā€¦in ktos the burst now come from FF2 lolā€¦wiz3kino3ff2ā€¦raise people than blood bomb

I dont know about ff2ā€¦ But almost all ff1 skill is dark magicā€¦ So rhevisant still win over warlock and FF

Because right nowā€¦all warlock skills are close range (it doesnt have the blue aim circle) while almost all ele skills are rangeā€¦

And since pvpā€¦ Gvg or 5vs5ā€¦ It will be so dangerous for non pure con warlock to engage in close combatā€¦

And by doing eleā€¦ Hail, meteor, frost cloud and rain is a range skillā€¦so u can safely cast those skills behind ur team mateā€¦

But overall
Damage wise : of course warlock 2 win over ele 3

What do u think??