Tree of Savior Forum

Can Decay debuff (Necromancer, Featherfoot) be applied to bosses?

Can anyone confirm if Decay debuff can be applied to bosses? I was hoping to make my Featherfoot more useful by using Ngadhundi (Stabs an enemy with a cursed knife carved from a bone. An enemy stabbed by this bone fragment will be afflicted with [Decay]. Enemies affected by Decay receive additional damage from Missile attacks.)

Unfortunately, cannot see this debuff on bosses however hard I try to stab them. Is Decay unusable on bosses or is the FF skill bugged?

I have Dirty Pole that provides Decay. The debuff shows “Corruption” that reduces their hp over time.

I don’t know where this +100% missile damage information comes from.

I never said anything about +100% missile damage. It’s written in the skill descriptions.

These show the same debuff, although in the game the description shows “Gradually decreases your maximum HP” (which it actually does, but in a very wrong way, I think it requires a new post as a bug report).

And my actual question is ‘Can you apply this debuff to bosses?’

1 Like

It doesn’t work on any bosses.
And the missile damage from Ngadhundi will not work either.

Thanks, good to know about yet another useless skill…

Ngadhundi sets a debuff that starts reducing HP from the maximum. Problem is, HP has already been damaged by the skill damage itself, but the debuff starts reducing HP as if it was full.
In the end, it actually works during the last 2-3 seconds out of the total 13 seconds, reducing like maybe 500-800 hp, by that time the monster is long dead usually.

I think bringing it to the staff attention, would be a good idea…

@STAFF_Ethan

Wish I knew how to do that, would be thankful if you did.

Added a video with description.