Tree of Savior Forum

Can anyone with closed beta exp help me with build

so i will be doing most of my gaming with my freind and she is going wiz pyro c2 elementalist c 3 linker focusing on aoe skills . from what ive read Im thinking the build i want is cleric preist c3 chaplin krivis plague doctor. with stats i was thinking 2 spirit for every 1 con and 1 int. just not sure on what ranks etc of skills is best option . any help would greatly apriciated since i have not tested the skills out

Welcome to the forums @beaudooley

I dont mean to be rude or anything but did you happen to use the search function located at the upper right of your screen near your profile ?

There are a lot of topics similar to this, I humbly suggest you take a look for them by using the search function and for the skill to use, you can use the http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/ for detailed information about skill and builds.

Have fun and enjoy before iOBT starts… :sparkles:

1 Like

something like this perhaps?

Now this build is taking for granted that Chaplains Aspergillum can be used on allies, or at the very least be shared with Link, in which case id take it over Blessing since at that point they pretty much do the same thing.

Will say this, i never played Priest personally, i played with them a bunch though.
So some more input from someone with more experience wouldnt hurt.

ty for the help seems like solid build. and ralph i scrolled through a bunch pages of topics and did not find one with the desired classes i wanted. i did not think to search though.thanks for the heads up

yes more imput is always welcome. from what ive read blessing isnt good end game though … thing is theres so many differnt opinions out there its hard to decide. i more the likely just gonna have to find out myself what i perfer but that gonna take skill resets so advice on builds would be awesome.

edit: one thing you did not comment on was stats. is 2 to 1 and 1 a good choice so like 100 spirit 50 con 50 int

The chaplain thread has some decent info. (heh, i see why search wouldn’t find it) The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Also this what you’re looking for:

Mind you, skill point spending is more flexible but i don’t want to go into detail aside of PD right now. (Already explained it a few times elsewhere, and trying to write a cleric build guide atm that will answer it as well. Just need to stop getting distracted.)

In terms of pd:

• Healing factor is the best single target heal we got atm, i fully recommend maxing it.
  • Incinerate is a quite good dmg skill, 4 or 5 points recommended.
  • the 3 anti condition skills all have their use, though atm bloodletting is superior due to a lack of r3 conditions. Keep in mind skill resets will cost rl money so you might want to make it future proof instead.

ty sir and looking forward to reading your guide