Tree of Savior Forum

Can a thaumaturge confirm for me?

So earlier today, there were 2 players talking about thaumaturge in game.

One of the players said that transpose with full CON will go to your INT and then it adds the +10% INT per rank.

Another player said that it doesn’t work like that and it’s better to do full INT.

Both of them weren’t thau’s…

I’ve seen some topics were they say that full INT is better too, but I’d like some clarifications from an actually thaumaturge; before I delve into actually becoming one. Can an actually thaumaturge player confirm which one is the correct one?

Only the allocated stat points get the +10%*Rank bonus. INT from gears and buffs (even Transpose) do not get the bonus.

While you do get more stats with Transpose by going full INT, it does lead to the HP problem where the added HP from the CON transposition will always be “empty”, even when you recast it before the buff ends.

1 Like

@scottdarobot
Transposed CON > INT does not get 10% per-rank bonus, nor INT > CON suffers any penalty.

As for which build is better: there were many debates about it and conclusion is that each has its pros and cons. What you are more comfortable to play with is up to you.

And this is imho should be fixed, so that when recasting Transpose HP pool stays same - just like peltasta skill (that provokes mobs and gives additional HP)

Imho INT build is better for Thau:
On lvl 170 I have 400 (all points+equip) INT and 6 (base) CON (4k HP), after transopse it gets 200/200 (22 000 k HP) its more than if u go full CON (30 ± ponts on my lvl but on lvl 280 difference would be much greater)

In dungeons its not a problem to transpose coz u have a healer (most times)
And solo - well - dont get hit and it will be ok)

And be aware that transpose is 1 row buff and it gets overwritten with new buffs if u dont have diano (should be fixed too imho)

How u guy build up a thauma? W3 and ele3?

con build is much more flexible than int for Thuma

I had work all day today, so I couldn’t reply back. Thank you all for the answers I was looking for! :slight_smile:

if you choose featherfoot you can go max int.