Tree of Savior Forum

Can a staff member please answer how ITOS is in any way going to be better than KTOS?

We can tell you the same! Stop complaining about people that want to complain. You know when we will stop complaining? When we get a reply we can rely on. Yes, many things are repeated in many topics, but that will just help in getting the staff to realize that people care. I highly doubt IMC would even want you to tell people to stop complaining.

So, please everybody, continue complaining…without complaining nothing will change.

1 Like

read FAQ announcement and the pinned thread in “General Discussion” please.
They already said the trading will be taken care of later, they’re trying.
Do you like your mom to keep nagging at you over and over again?

1 Like

Well you’re right in a sense, on inven rankings its been in the top 10, im not sure what it is right now, Inven rankings are different from BCbang rankings~ In the PC Bangs 34 is where ToS sits right now, been in there since like opening of the game. It hasn’t failed, its just not the most popular game~ I am sure after they patch up a few things, itl become better :slight_smile:

@duytueha Taken care of later after people leave and lose general interest in this game?
They already took money from a lot of the players there is no later for them. The game is coming out on the 29th. They scraped OBT because they thought they were ready yet they use the words later? -that is so professional

My mom does not nag at me because I am too old. And when she did I usually followed right away… I dont see the point in bringing my mom up but ok.

3 Likes

@Nouha I hope so 2 and that is why I want to complain and make it better. To me right now (this is my thought) the whole potential system with reducing instance dungeon + adding restriction on gear improvements is that IMC wants a slow progression of character growth in hopes that people will play this game long enough for new content to be released. What they fail to see is that everything they are doing is really annoying as ■■■■ and it will drive players before they even complete the game.

1 Like

You’re too angry right now, just take a drink or something. Remember their plan was to release OBT along with Early Access 3 months before the game released in June. Then they have to push it up thanks to the community. And we keep complaining and comparing for a game that haven’t being played yet?
If you guys complain after March 29, I can understand and I swear I will take your side if nothing change at that time. But seriously? Only 8 days left and you already yell at them?

1 Like

Everyone whos still reading this topic please watch the full video and come back later - youll thank me

I want a costume like archer’s available for cleric. Then i’ll be happy.

/soonthose/soonpantie/soonshots.

@duytueha
thats just wishful thinking…see IMC games 1st mmorpg Granado Espada

2 Likes

I’m more impressed by the voice acting.

There is plenty of content in the game, especially when we take into account there is a lot of grinding here and there :slight_smile: ToS isn’t the first game to put dungeon limits on games, there are many that do this already and are wildly successful.

For example, ffxiv, MS, bdo, BnS and even RO(eternal tower). Dungeon limits aren’t a problem, it actually gives you something to do without burning out. I think players need to keep an open mind, and realize that the features they’ve added are good for the game :slight_smile:

Limiting trading actually boosts the need for people to party up and hunt things :smiley: much like an mmo should be. Trust me, the way they’ve made it now, will bring back the old mmo feeling, which is a huge benefit imo~

Once everyone’s playing and have fun, i am sure these forums will calm down and everything people said is a big deal won’t be much of an issue :3

3 Likes

@duytueha yeah I am angry. Their plan was to release OBT then launch the server without any early access if memories serve right. Then after they decided to go full on money grab mode and release early access without the OBT. When community raged hard (angry mobs with pitch forks) they comprised with 10$ early access (which to me still means they completely screwed over the community because they told us OBT).

The point that this game is not even out yet. It has been out in Korea and the FAQs prove it to be the same pos as iTOS.

If anything its great that they compromise as some game companies dont give a ■■■■ but that also means they need criticism to make changes.

3 Likes

@nouha I burned through KTOS in 2months and maxed. Tos isnt the first game to limit dungeons yet it is limiting more than the korean version which had nothing to do after burning 5 missions and 5 dungeons. Monster gems are not tradeable at all. Limiting trading doesnt make you want to party up and hunt things in fear that other people might get the monster gem you and only yourself can use. Once everyone plays this game for a while they will quit and forums will be silent cuz no one cares.

4 Likes

You are not angry anymore, you’re too salty lol.
Do you think they will care about salty players? Nope.
They care about who put faith and trust in them, and I think criticism is enough for now, at lease wait after the game released to continue please.

1 Like

What make iTOS better ?
Ping and don’t need to pay for SSN

@duytueha sure call it salty or angry idc. They do care for their community because they changed the founders package. I dont have 0 faith in them. They receive this much criticism and do nothing? so again can you explain why wait?

@baddayxiii ping (depending on where you live). But founders pack more expensive than ssn I think

I really hope that’s not how they deal with critics …they should have an open ear for whoever complains. Doesn’t matter if the person is angry or anything.
I for my part will stop complaining when the staff wants me to shut up.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

If they can shut up to our face, they already did <~ first reason to put faith and wait
I find this hilarious when you criticize too much to someone that doing their job properly (Say they’re not and I’m sure major of community will disagree with you). It’s like a boss criticize his employee but actually not paying enough to change. Remember, you’re communicating with staff not programmers. You guys did a good job putting more work on them.
I’m out.

1 Like