Tree of Savior Forum

Camera lose focus on character and stay in place

Date and Time :08/09/2015 03:55pm (server time)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Joypad (Xbox 360)

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Miners Village

Bug Description :
After finishing the boss fight (close to the healer quest giver in southwest) in a party of 2, the the camera stoped following the character (happened to my friend who did the quest with me too), we had to change channels to fix the issue.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Party up with someone.
  2. Start the fight.
  3. After finish it did happened. (I dont think it will be just by doing that, might be something random or connection issues betwen client and server or too much stress on server side due to heacy load of the time (last day of beta)).

Screenshots / Video :

System

• CPU : Core i5
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : GTX 660M
  • Mainboard : Laptop
  • Storage : SSD 128GB
  • Internet Connection : Fiber 50Mbps
  • Country, Region : Brazil
2 Likes

Yeah i had the same problem later killed the last boss on F1 mine (New Payon called hahaha).

LOL, i know most of the players here are a huge fanbase from the old ragnarok but lets keep them all separated, we dont want problems with the actual owner of the actual ragnarok :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, its not a destructive bug but its annoying.

Current Gravity owners are d**kheads.

Lets not turn this bug report on criticism on a company that dont even have a thing to do with us. Anyway, they might fix this bug on next CBT or on the other after.

You want to separate all uh xD

I ran into this last night in a couple different ways. In the area right after the first hub city when you fight a boss on the northern portion of the zone. I was in a group of 3 and I triggered the cinematic, after that all my party member’s cameras got locked to my camera and continued that way well after the fight and we all had to relog. Note just me relogging didn’t fix the issue as it made their camera lock to where I was when I logged out.

Furthermore, in the same group of three and in the area right before you enter the mines when a boss cinematic popped up the camera got locked on the boss’ initial position that he spawned, so we had to all run up there from off screen and fight him where he spawned. That one did reset the camera after the boss fight, however.

Same stuff. This boss fight was wierd.

Since the forum dont let me edit my own post im replying to myself.

Again another screen focus loss in other boss this time. Me and the same friend from the first post are on the top of the screen, more like outside of it together with the boss, for our luck the damage was low and we could down the boss.

Sorry for the low quality video, for some dumb reason YT dont let me choose the quality, maybe i need to pay, which i wont lol.

Same here, in a 2 people party is still playable but with 3 people looks like in that video and it’s annoying…

I recorded a video of this bug too, with me it wasn’t after a boss i was just walking around:

Game control mode: Keyboard
Where: at vubbe outpost
Description: was walking around and screen lost focus, warp didn’t fix it only logging out and back.

I recorded the video after only warping, but it happened at vubbe outpost:

System:

• CPU : Core i5 2.5GHz
  • RAM : 8 GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
  • Storage : HDD 1TB
  • Internet Connection : 10Mbps

It happened to me today haha :sweat_smile: . I have a clue about it. I was in a party and both player had the same quest, when the leader goes to interact with some object that will lead to a boss fight and right after he had done this I interact with the object as well, this had happened.

this was after we defeated the boss. My friend didn’t want to take a picture with me :frowning:

It happened to me twice.
First time on brigde’s quest(timed-kill the invasion) going to Crystal Mine, my screen locked on my friend on party
and later my screen locked on place during the boss animation.

Had this happen to me for the instance for Rexipher’s True Colors at the Chesed Altar at King’s Plateau.

Was in a party of two and the instance started with the camera focused in the center of the arena. Since I can’t zoom out or anything, my tank had problems trying to pull because he was suffering the same issues as I was. We had to move diagonally up and right to get into camera view, but it is pretty hard to keep focus since the camera doesn’t move with the player characters. After instance ended, camera was still in focus on that arena, with player characters able to move away from area. We had to change maps or logout in order to remedy the situation.

Sadly I didn’t record the encounter but here are my specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVidia GTX 660 Ti

Graphics settings:
Full Screen
Vertical Sync On
Auto Setup Activated
The following are checked:
Apply Bloom
Apply Vignette
Apply FXAA