Tree of Savior Forum

Camera follows the other party member

A friend and me both rerolled and were doing the beginning quest in the Klaipeda side. Created a party just for the two of us with him being the party leader. The bug happened to my friend, not me; I was unaffected (until a later camera bug, but I’ll make a separate thread for it).
click here for part2 of the bug
I was at his house, so we were both connected to the same WLAN. Well, I was connected through wifi, dunno about him.

Date and Time : 28/5/2016

Game Control Mode: me gamepad, him keyboard.

Bug Description :
The bug occurred during the instance fight against a boss on the very north-most point in East Siauliai Woods.
During the boss fight his screen was following my character. We thought maybe it will fix it self after we defeat the boss.
It didn’t.
Camera also din’t fix it self when either of us teleported away (to a completed quest). It still followed me, not him.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to fight the boss in the norther-most point in East Siauliai Woods
  2. cut scene has a seizure
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT

Screenshots / Video : all the screenshots are from his game. not mine.

When I teleported away. the camera is still centered on me, but neither me nor the npc appear (check minimap). Probably we (npc and me) don’t appear since we are quite far from him.

map, walking closer.

Now the npc and me appear. Camera still centered on me. I was walking in circles so the exact position wasn’t maintained in the screenshots.

I’m still the center of attention :smiley:

System (his computer)
Win 10
Intel Core i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10GHz
64 buts
8GB RAM

• Internet Connection : 0,19 to 0,4 ping range, dunno the Mbps
  • Country, Region : Klaipeda server, Panama