Tree of Savior Forum

Camera follows another player after boss appears

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : 8/7/15 12:20PM and again around 5 or 6PM

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard the first time, Mouse the second

Bug Description : The camera follows another player after a boss appears. The camera shifts to the boss for the cinematic scene, and when that ends it’s centered on the wrong player. The first incident was with the Golem near the starting area, and the second was in the Crystal Mines. Another party member had the same issue on a different Crystal Mines boss, and he had to relog as well.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Start a boss fight while in a party
  2. The camera switches to the boss
  3. The camera switches to another player instead of returning to yourself

Screenshots / Video :
(be sure to attach screenshots for graphic bugs)

My character is in the upper right by the minimap, while the other party member is in the center. If they move away, I’ll go off the edge of the screen and get lost.

System

• CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 965 3400Mhz
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4830 DirectX 9.0c
  • Mainboard : MSI MS-7641 760GM-P34FX
  • Storage : 300GB
  • Internet Connection : 16/3
  • Country, Region : Eastern US
4 Likes

Had same issue.Log out and back in fixed it.

Had the same issue, one of my party member started a quest where we had to fight a boss and the camera was centered on said player leaving me in the very right edge of the screen. I did not know what I do to fix it, but the camera fixed itself after the battle was over.

same. it’s happened 50% of the time for me

had the same issue today with the golem, first time running this boss with a friend. disbanding the party did not work, I had to relog to fix the issue

Thanks for your report.
We will look into it and make an announcement after resolving the issue.

Thanks.

Just confirming that we have encountered this issue fighting Mirtis. Controlled character on the left.

Happened twice for me.