Tree of Savior Forum

Cameback after 2 years and game is full of bugs

As a returning player, I must say I very much enjoy the class system and overall gameplay right now much than before. But why is the game is so full of bugs:

1. Many of my weapons are invisible (usually those that are dropped) when equipped, I even see people running around shooting without weapons, it’s so weird.
  2. I can’t even use my card synthesis and gem enhancement function, it just show a blank space and no slot to drag cards or gems in, support tickets doesn’t help either.

I love the game but all of these make me feel so discouraging :frowning:

Here are some pics of my issues, it would be nice if someone have any solution to deal with them. Thanks!

30f4c36092a42c4e2a190ff467974537fe0f8297_2_690x387

1 Like

do you have any old addons installed. even if you uninstall the game, they still persist unless you directly access the TreeOfSavior folder and manually remove the addons

1 Like

Hmm… It could be, I’m currently re-installing the game right now. Where can I find the addons folder in the game files?

1 Like

if you click inside the data folder, you can find the addon ipf files that you need top remove:

1 Like

you need to drag a card to feed to at the begining.

3 Likes

Yeh everyone has the same window for Card Enhancement, don’t worry, just drag it to the top left or right click on it. For invisible weapons I experienced the same issue but didn’t figure out how to fix this bug. Anyway, it doesn’t change anything, it’s just a visual bug.

1 Like

I can’t drag it and right-click either, tried so many times. When I drag it in it just don’t go in and nothing happens when I right-click it. Both card synthesis and gem enhancement have the same problem. Now I can’t level up any gem or card :confused:

1 Like

same thing here, sometimes they reapper after relloging

1 Like

Well, I hope they’d reappear for me someday :confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.