Tree of Savior Forum

Came across a "weird" wiz build but seems interesting! (wizkinosage)

Right now as of rank 8, swordies (and maybe archers) are doing a lot more than the usual wizzies (elememes).

I came across a build:
wiz3
link1
kino3
sage

Seems like a supportive kinda build with a little solo-ing capabilities?

Wiz3 obviously for +50% dmg (future proof for future dps ranks…)
Link1 for some utility and comboing with magic missle (and sage dmg skills)
Kino3 for control and PvP (obviously the surespell and quickcast att. also help with their skills)
Sage mainly for utility (missile hole) but it does have some “acceptable damage” if combo’ed with JP …

so this is kinda a supportive-control build which awaits dmg in future rank…

what do you guys think?

sure spell is no longer needed for psycho c3, surespell attribute for gravity pole, psy pressure have been added to ktos and will come to itos in future.

if you want to JP+magic missile+hangmans knot combo, then linker c2 is a must for more targets to link to boost the overall mobbing dps.

the reason for your ability to solo comes from kino stun attribute from psy pressure, ie JP>hangman’s> psy pressure or gravity pole.

so wiz1>pyro1/cryo1>psy 3> linker c2>sage.

This is only true because most wizards cant break pass the mobs high mdef, pyro with agni is good now in rank 8 if they do not have high mdef.

thanks dude for the input; and Im kinda looking forward to that attribute for pyshic pressure and gravity pole

I guess I will stick to control mage build: cryo3 kino3 ; following up with sage…

hope fully sage gets buffed for some dmg soon or sage circle 2 offers some nice dmg… :S

sage is not really going to be a dps class from what it seems right now, but micro dimension can clone frost pillar so you have even more AOE with ice blast.

Im not sure about cloning icewalls, but i can only hope it is true for even more AOE.

thanks for your reply man.

I have a Wiz1 cryo1 psy3 right now.

Kinda thinking going cryo3 or wiz3 next… :c then finishing with sage

cryo3 has Tree,subzero(for melee), big ice wall; wiz3 has +50%amp and lvl15 sleep >_<