Tree of Savior Forum

C3 Pelt end game - any use?

Hi,

I’m a returning player and would love to know if my old C3 Pelt -full con is of any use with the next incoming patch and more importantly if it is of any use for end game.

I played a few days in game and generally people tell me that tank is not really needed at end game? i’ve only played till up to level 170 but hearing this was a bit discouraging.

i guess mass aggro control is no longer relevant?

Any help/thoughts would be nice. thanks.

Perhaps you wanna see this

And TL;DR version of upcoming patch

Edit: To answer your question
Yeah peltc3 could work especially with murmillo. Even if it doesn’t work, you can reset your ranks and stats

1 Like

There are plenty of floors in ET 1-40 that are made very easy by having a pelt3 in your party, since they can taunt all the mobs and kite them around, instead of forcing either your whole team kite or having your team kill the mobs which respawn.

Depending if you don’t mind running in circle, you might be useful in some Floors of the last dungeon but get in mind that if you don’t have aoe damage, you are basically putting this responsibility on your teammates (so they have to complete the DPS check with 4 people).

It might be possible that a huge Pdef will be needed for the new world boss giving a little bit of value on guardian skill.

Im thinkin ET will be easier overall with the mob HP decreases.

As it stands, our group can clear floor 30f with 2 carry dps, 1 support dps, 1 full support wizzy and a pelt 3 murm.