Tree of Savior Forum

C3 Ele/RC? And Warlock /Featherfoot?

I’m a Full INT C3 Wizard and C2 Ele. And yes, I’m asking two questions at the same time.

You will have a hard time as featherfoot since you don’t have linker. RC and Warlock should be a solid choice though Warlock is a more common choice. Remember that RC will not boost your Land Deployment skills in Ele.

Warlock is the best choice out of 3. The other 2 choice is mainly for the costume (RC for support ability too).

Tbh the synergy between Warlock and Wiz 3 or Ele 3 is so huge that you probably shouldn’t even consider other choices.

Can you clarify your point? I mean, is it something about having quickcast to boost casting and spirits damage, or something like that?
I’m wiz3-ele3 currently myself, and it seems really hard to decide on the next step >< I’m considering warlock, RC (+2 heavy nukes, but warlock has the pillar spell, too, and RC basically seems not that convenient and useful), linker (to boost some of my attacks against <6 mobs), cryomancer (more icing and a bit of additional damage to use during CDs), chronomancer (timestop control, quicken to boost my allies)…
It’s almost painful to decide =.=

Warlock gives you protection against range mobs, and a 32 CD Dark Theurge that can burst down a single target (especially flying mobs), or many weak mobs easily.

That basically covers all your weakness as ele 3.

Oh, I didn’t know those spirits can protect you from range attacks. Sounds good, thanks for the information.

Can Dark Theurge protect ranged attack from player too?

Depending on which skill.

Players tend to wrongly aim at the balls instead of you.

Oh, seem to be “mis-click” attack right?