Tree of Savior Forum

Buying the 300tp blessed cube set should guarantee one rare item

Honestly, the first and last time I ever spent money on that was when it was first released and I received nothing noteworthy from any of them.

30 dollars RIP. Random, yeah I understand, but it was extremely discouraging. I assume making customers feel good about spending money is a good thing for the company.

The bonus cube could be a new special cube that only rolls for rate items? Just thoughts.

1 Like

Or they could just let you buy costumes with TP instead of forcing you to gamble. Loot crates are such a toxic business model that feeds on the tendencies of people with gambling addictions.

10 Likes

If IMC really wants to turn their image around, they could even keep the Exchange Shop, sell Blessed Cubes along with selling everything in the TP Store, and they could use the Exchange Shop more of a free shop, as they could begin giving out small amounts of Medals in events, contests, and they could expand it further to reward players for bug and bot reports, they could even reward players who give valuable feedback. This rewards long term players, and it rewards players to be more than active just in game, while still requiring the purchase of Tokens, and some of the other premium items with TP.

6 Likes

^ This
Just let gacha die already

2 Likes

Already, no one should buy these boxes. In addition to being a fool catch, it reinforces even more the idea of “we support you in your actions imc”

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.