Tree of Savior Forum

Buy TP for Token and ca't buy this Token

Because I believe it’s important to let new players know what they’re getting into before being scammed. Again, the right thing to do.

1 Like

what Scam are you talking about again ? oh i forgot you don’t have any prof about the Scam

Oh my, what an excellent argument! I definitely see the truth now!

Well, at least we keep bumping this thread. :wink:

So glad I enlightened you, maybe one day you’ll get out of the herd, but I truly doubt it.

1 Like

maybe one day you are going to really quit tos and stop embarrassing yourself like this time

It’s a matter of perspective, and culture. I pity you.

But yes, as said before, let’s keep bumping this thread, may everyone see a legit player spending his money on something he can’t retrieve.

1 Like

What he said is partially through though,[quote=“sardaukarv2_0, post:3, topic:365134”]
I might that your character has exceeded the purchase limit of this item per month.
[/quote]

^

That sentence just proves that the team didnt even bother doing a proper investigation.

All right, let us know how that lawsuit is going!

Yeah, sure, at the right moment I’ll keep you posted . Just do me a favor, write down the number of times IMC screwed you by then, at least, for the fun of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.