Tree of Savior Forum

Burning Weekend reset bug?

No. Just no…

Well, i’m ok with this bug. Less chores that way ! :smiley:

Adding myself to the complain

I also have the bug. What do you want from me, imc ?!

The day is about to end, and nothing?
The legendary runs reset is still not working.
@GM_Francis.

sooooooo ? what is going on with this ?

Please fix it before Monday (day of weekly auto reset). Or add it in next weekend burning days.

Hello Saviors,

Our Development Team is already aware of the issue and are currently reviewing this matter.

4 Likes

the same bug is happening, it’s frustrating, we planned and programmed for the weekend and the last time this bug happened nothing was done, please imc fix it

1 Like

2hr b4 event buff change. i believe we can have some compensation thing that isnt 4 exp tome.

thank you for pay attention anyway

1 Like

compensation = 10 Skiaclipse Feather or more and 43.200 Mercenary Badge or more is good for me

3 Likes

Agree with that.
I lost with this bug, 40000 badges, at least 5 skia feathers, 23k attribute points, velco and solmiki frags.

I’m just waiting those 3 exp tomes in my mail tomorrow as compensation, I can see that happening.

2 Likes

i rly was looking foward about this event … i need complete my varna set

Have you guys sent tickets? They only care about tickets… If you’re not satisfyed after maintenance with your 3 tomes compensation the only way is send tons of tickets telling how we feel disapointed…

The only thing without issue is Leticia Cubes and other TP thing, instantly fixed when rarely have issues all the other no answered or ignored. The same IMC as always.

1 Like

We need the answer please!!!

1 Like

And the solution? The patch notes was released but nothing about the bug?

we need this reset IMC , i was rly looking foward for this … i need this feathers and badges …

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST USING BOT TO ANSWER US!!!

1 Like

IMC responded to my ticket saying that it would have the same event next month. It is? Some people were able to reset the entries and others were not, it’s not fair, you have to fix it @GM_Francis

2 Likes