Tree of Savior Forum

Bunshins and Card effects

Hello. Apologies in advance for the double-post but apparently it may be an open question.

I was wondering whether Red Cards like Prison Cutter or Glass Mole or Purple cards like Rajapearl affect bunshin illusions. I am aware that certain buffs like Cassis Crista and Epee Garde don’t carry over to illusions so I was wondering if there are similar exceptions among cards. Does anyone have an answer?

Thank you.

I didnt thoroughly test it or anything. But it should work like this:

Bunshin are getting their strength due to the owners power. A Glass Mole which directly increases that should increase their power as well.
On the other hand a Rajapearl or Prison Cutter Card should not effect them since Bunshin neither get any attributes or status influencing / -exploiting effects.

Thanks for the feedback! Now that’s interesting news (not to mention a big disappointment as well). A further question: supposing I use an sp pot to trigger Glass Moles, would the damage update if I use it after I activate bunshins (kind of like how poison and bleed do)? Or do I have to buff myself first and then use bunshins? If it’s the latter then Glass Moles may still be suboptimal since there’s a 3~5 (?) second charge time when activating the skill.

Uhh… bump? Does anyone know if Glass Moles affect bunshins before or after the skill is cast?

Thank you.

Hmm, since the clones multiply your damage, not your physical attack or something, you could use glass mole after the clones normally.

I have a Murm-Shin with 3 glass moles, but never really paid attention to that. I can test it out if you haven’t yet…

Yeah. I wanted to ask here before I invested in it. Since I’m not very funded, levelling cards takes a while and I already have a main I’m prioritizing for card levels. Thanks for the suggestion. An alternative I was considering was Plotske or Gremlin since if the Bunshins copied P.Atk regardless of source, the two mentioned cards would actually have pretty good scaling. I’m a bit leery of using Glass Mole since I would rather use my pots for emergencies than consume it as a regular source of buffs. 6s is a bit too short and some pots are a bit too expensive!

Those 2 card are too low in number. Just go for glass mole which is better investment. You can always level them to lvl 5 then re level them slowly once you have enough sources.

@luis.gustavo98
Appreciate if you can test it. Thankss