Tree of Savior Forum

Bunshin no Jutsu - all copyable Skills (Updated April 18)

Hello People of the Forums,

Since we just got a big patch I decided to test all swordman skills in combination with the Bunshin no Jutsu.

#####Úpdate: Scheduled Maintenance for March 26-27, 2018 -> Changes included####

Swordsman: Thrust(C1), Bash(C1), Pommel Beat(C2), Double Slash(C3)

Highlander: Crown(C1), Moulinet(C2)
Peltasta: UmboBlow(C1), Rim Blow(C1), Butterfly(C3), Langort(C3)

Barbarian*: Cleave(C1), Seism(C2)
Hoplite: Synchro Thrusting(C1)

Cataphract: -
Rodelero: Targe Smash(C1), Shield Bash(C2), Shooting Star(C3)

Corsair**: Dust Devil(C1), Hexen Dropper(C2), Impale Dagger(C3)
Squire: Deadly Combo(C3)

Fencer: Sept Etoiles(C1), Attaque Composee(C2), Flash(C3)
Doppelsoeldner: Mordschlag(C1), Zwerchhau(C3), Sturtzhau(C3)

Templar(C2): Mortal Slash(C2)
Dragoon(C2): Dragontooth(C1), Dragon Soar(C1)
Shinobi***: Kunai, Mijin no Jutsu, Katon no Jutsu
Nak Muay****: Ram Muay

Murmillo(C1): -
Lancer:(C1): -

*Frenzy Atk-Speed-Bonus does NOT apply to Bunshins
**Pistol Sub-Weapon Attacks do NOT apply to Bunshins
***Bunshins are invincible
****Ram Muay is a Buff changing your Basic Attacks which will be copied by the Bunshins

• The attack of clones is no longer influenced by effects (including attributes) other than equipment stats.
  • The SP consumption and cooldown of skills used now increase in proportion to the number of clones.
  • SP consumption increases by 10% per clone, while skill cooldown increases by 2 sec per clone + 10%.
  • Cooldown decreased to 45 sec.
  • Duration fixed at 20 sec.

Have a nice day!

9 Likes

shooting star isnt C2

1 Like

thank you very much!!!

My god i’ve been searching for this. Great job OP

So sad none of corsair skills can be copied. I took corsair3 for pillaging.

Checking here, don’t bunshin copy Umbo Thrust and Butterfly as well? (Pelt c3)

sadly it doesnt… I wish it did tho…

1 Like

Any new skill silently added on recent updates?

Hi friends

I’ve wanted something like this for a long time and after someone revealed the function that returns the table of all cloneable skills, it was easy to write a little code that will display the contents. Since this is the thread that comes up when you google for something like cloneable shinobi skills, I think this thread is the best place to put this code.

All you need is the dev console addon.

Step 1. open dev console
Step 2. paste the following code into dev console:

for k,v in pairs(GET_NINJA_SKILLS()) do ui.SysMsg(v) end

Step 3. Press enter.

This will print out all skills that bunshin can copy to your chat box, and unless the function gets changed, will always work.This will allow you to check for changes to cloneable skills at any time. Works in ktest/ktos as well.

5 Likes

So, i’m 99,9% sure the answer is no, but… ( since rondelero can clone shooting star, one can dream…)

Now that we can have fencer3-noobi, anyone tested to see if we can clone any of the rank3 skills?

Clone list is still the same as now in ktest

Well, poop. :tired:

Thanks for your answer.

IMC should make more sinergy with new skills working with shino

what is the syntax for rogue burrow version?

Shino will just become a new meme. If they put in more skills, it just makes shino meta because of that ridiculous bunshin damage.

Well maybe and maybe not, if they choose weak skills to balance it on differente C2-C3 circles it would help other builds but wont push u to go rainbow build, just being useful but like not wow
Maybe they should change some strong skills to not being able to be copied like Shooting Star

I’d Suggest Barbarian’s Seism, Corsair’s Dust Devil, Squire’s Deadly Combo

Or just making that copied skills have their damage halved against players <3 IMC should apply some special “player” defense which makes op skills in PVE more balanced in PVP, at least that’s what Continent of the Ninth did and worked out pretty well until Webzen ruined it these last 3 years