Tree of Savior Forum

Rebuild doppelsoeldner

what you think is best build for doppelsoeldner ? and why ?

swordman 3 x, barbarina 3x , doppelsoeldner 3x

swordman 3 x , highlander 3 x , doppelsoeldner 3x

swordman , highlander 3x , barbarian 2 x doppelsoeldner 3x

if you want a high phisycal atack bosst stun mobs and have a taunt warcry, go sword c3 barb c3 doppel c3 you will get a insane atack boost and 10 sec stun in mobs with seism and warcry

Personally i’ll wait for Muay Thai new class to try Sword2Barb3Doppel3Muaythai since muaythai doesn’t have weapon restrictions and has high % scalings with low cooldown and 1 slash skill with 2 overheat.

Swordsman 1 - Highlander 3 - Doppelsoeldner 3 - Shinobi 1

It has good AoE and excellent bossing power. Basically a murmnobi-lite, and it’s about as good as you can get for a Doppel build.

Can i have a non shinobi build? Jesus, a weird build could be good

hi if i take ninja is only for bunshin no jutsu ? it’s not worth

swordman 3 x, barbarina 3x , doppelsoeldner 3x

This build work, if you like barbarian playstyle you must go for it.

swordman 3 x , highlander 3 x , doppelsoeldner 3x

NO! At least barb1, cleave buff is a must have. But in that case Sword2 is worthless so better in this case sword1 - barb1 - shino1. (dont forget we are using higlander3 who’s worth using with shinobi’s clones)

Swordman3 is always an hard choice. its worth only if you go full STR. Jut gung-ho and pain barrier worth, if we go DEX we lose gung-ho and 3 rank for just pain barrier is worthless.

Anyway I dont like barbarian playstyle, I prefer highlander so much, so for now I’m actually swordman1 , highlander3 , barbarian1, doppelsoeldner3, Shinobi

i havee been thinking and ninja is good but which are skills he can copy with bunshin no jutsu ?

i wana something lika that :

swordman 3 x , highlander 2x , doppelsoeldner 3x , shinobi

swordman , highlander 3x , barbarian 1x , doppelsoeldner 3 , shinobi

can anyone talk about the pros and cons of this build, pls? :x

swordman 3 x , highlander 2x , doppelsoeldner 3x , shinobi

Also, in another post, someone said that DoV become unnecessary in the and, is that true?