Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet marker ( quarrel shooter variation) guide

BON MARKER GUIDE

Take note in mind that this build is solely is my pure opinion Quarrel Shooter variation Bullet Marker and emphasize on dealing damage on Single target

INTRODUCTION

What is Bullet Marker?

The Bullet Marker is an archer that uses pistol as his/her main weapon and have various bullet properties or effects.

How to be a Bullet Marker?

Click the link below

QUEST GUIDE

Credit to Gaming Hardcore for the awesome video. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow him.

Why Quarrel Shooter?

Quarrel Shooter variation is the cheapest build at early stage of the game and do fairly decent damage at late game content. So Quarrel Shooter is the way go to for new player who wanted to build a bullet marker as I’ve seen so many new players has been trapped by Falconer3 Bullet Marker2 build. Quarrel Shooter also synergized well with Bullet Marker with Dual Gun Stance

Quarrel Shooter fits into a Bullet Marker build because it is a great standalone class with no weapon restrictions and has Running Shot that increases your Auto Attack damage.

Don’t get me wrong , not that Falcon3 route is are bad, it is just not friendly to new player’s wallet as you need to invest on both main hand and offhand weapon.i’ve seen so many new player complaining about this and quit playing their Bullet Marker

Even though the damage is great at early game and decent at late game, Auto Attack become less reliable once you start to progress to end game content and itemization , which make Ranger build variation scale better in the later portion of the game.

At Rank 5 the build takes the Hidden Class Appraiser for it Overestimate and Blindside , very usefull in party play but with RNG chance on Devaluation .

A very important key class that greatly enhances the builds overall damage similar to Ranger /Rouge role.

And last but not least is Bullet Marker gives tons of single target burst with high damage multiplier and high overheat with fairly low cooldown and work wonder against monsters weak against holy.

Bullet Marker also has decent amount of AOE that enough to clear a wave of mob for CM or Bernice .(more explanation below)

Level of difficulty

Type of Attack : Missile physical & Element Property

Difficulty : Easy

Rating of Class 1-10 (my opinion):

Single Target : 9/10

Area of Effect : 7/10

Durability : 5/10

Mobility : 7/10

Solo : 7/10

Team : 7/10

PROS & CONS

Pros:

- Dual gun stance make you look cool than other archer class

• Low learning Curve

• Great single target

• Low cooldowns

• Easy leveling at lower level of the game

• Very mobile in battle

• Fairly cheap to build

• Shine when fighting dark property monster

• Wallet friendly (compared to other Bullet Marker build)

• Only need 1 weapon to invest on

• Don’t need to spend attribute other than Bullet Marker

• Fairly easy for you to deal cap 999k damage with little help of other class

Cons:

• More expensive at end game content (since u heavily rely on Auto Attack damage thus you will be needing a really good pistol just to be sup-par with other bullet marker build)

• Takes practice using certain skills

• Appraiser Quest

• Bullet Marker attribute are damn expensive

• Pistol durability wears down quick due to constant Auto Attack

• SP/ Mana issues like any other archers

• with same amount of funding a Mergen or Musket can out DPS you by huge margin

• Ping is your best friend

• Very bad attack animation

• Very bland to play until you reach Rank 8

Stat Distribution

CON : 100
DEX : Rest of the points.
SPR : 0-50

I’m pretty comfortable with my stat distribution due to playing the game and getting all the equipment that I needed. If you are a new player , it’s recommended that you put some points into CON at least 100. The reason why I didn’t went full DEX is because my play style is a bit aggressive and I get hit a lot while bossing thus make that 100 CON invested prevent me from getting 1HKO . DEX gives Critical Attack , Block penetration , and Evasion , but you will also get Attack Speed . As you progress to Bullet Marker u will find out that only 1 skill scale with DEX (explanation below)

CARD SETUP

There are 2 type of card setup you can go with this build, which is skill burst setup and constant auto attack damage, and to be honest I prefer the second one since I’m using controller. I found that glass mole card setup is hard to pull off using controller and the animation of bullet marker is too slow for you to even cast 5x of Mozambique drill within 5 sec duration, well at least for me, you guys can try it if you want. The 30% physical attack increase during glass mole effect helps a lot bursting down bosses. So this is the setup I use for my Bullet Marker.

RED : 3x Velnia Monkey Card

[Card Equip Effect] Increases damage against poisoned enemies by [★]%

PURPLE : 3x Bittergina Card

022_boss_biteregina

Card Equip Effect] [★/3]% chance per attack dealt of poisoning an enemy for 6 sec

BLUE : 3x Zaura Card

140_boss_zawra

[Card Equip Effect] Physical Defense +[★]%

GREEN : 3x Ellaganos Card

[Card Equip Effect] DEX +[★]

For the Blue card in my opinion, you do not need to use Zaura because as an Bullet Marker, you will be using leather armor mostly (explanation more below) . If you managed to get full Solmiki Leather set, you will get a lot of evasion, which is my main source of survival mechanism. There’s no reason to go Zaura’s if you have your Solmiki leather set because you also need some defense against magic. You already have evasion helping you out. Furthermore, you cannot dodge magic attacks. But since I only do Velcoffer and most of Velcoffer attack is physical damage and I only got a trans 7 Solmiki leather, Zaura is my choice. For now at least.

Green card is up to you. You can use Ellaganos to gain 30 DEX Netherbovine for 30 STR or Blut for 30 CON or Gorkas to gain 150 looting chance

And as for Legend slot Legend Marnox is the best to have which in my case I still cannot afford to have one yet.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

click here FULL BUILD LINK

SKILL BUILD

As for skill build I try not to level up the skill I rarely use since I’m using controller to play the game. Hotkey slot is valuable for me I hope this explain why I didn’t allocate all my skill point on certain rank.

archer_f0c_archer_archer archer_m
ARCHER C2:

So we start with good old Archer C2 for obvious reason , evasion and critical rate.

10/10 Swift Step , Evasion buff that can be shared with the party, since this build utilize Archer Circle 2 for the critical bonus

5/5 Kneeling Shot , You won’t be using this very often but it we don’t have many options anyway, so why not. Greatly increase your auto attack damage and critical rate. Use it when you got the chance to maximize your damage output.

Attribute to spent

Swift Step : Critical rate level 5

Swift Step : Party member level 1

Kneeling Shot : Enhance level 50

Kneeling Shot : Critical rate level 5

ranger_fc_archer_ranger ranger_m
RANGER C1 :

Ranger is the most important class to have for most DPS focus archer. Greatly increase your final critical damage by 50%. So it’s too good to let go.

5/5 High Anchoring , Fires an arrow in a straight line that pierces through all targets, has two useful attributes that reduces targets critical resistance by 75 for 5 seconds when hit.

5/5 Critical Shot ,. A skill that has a 100% chance to critical and gives you a buff that increases all your attacks critical damage by 10% that stacks up to 5 times for +50% final critical damage. Try not to forget to recast the skill every 15 sec to maintain the 50% final critical damage buff.

5/5 Steady Aim , A buff that now lasts 300 seconds that increases all your damage by 1% per skill point, at level 5% increase , not much of an increase but better than nothing.

Attribute to spent

Steady Aim : Enhance level 50

High Anchoring : Critical chance level 5

Critical Shot : Enhance level 50 ( minimum)

archer_f2c_archer_quarrelshooter quarrelshooter_m

QUARREL SHOOTER C3

Your main purpose of this build is to ditch out as high damage as possible while auto attacking .Quarrel Shooter’s Running Shot give you the ability to do that.

15/15 Deploy Pavise : This skill has multiple usage and its one of the best skill for a Quarrel Shooter to have. First you can make mob lose the agro on you by deploying it and make the mob attack the pavise instead while you clear them up with your AOE skill. Second it will take the damage for you if u stand behind it very usefull in bossing. Last it can lock boss in a position for the whole duration or attack count whichever comes first. Very usefull in fighting a mobile boss like Gargoyle or Velcoffer.

15/15 Scatter Caltrops : The best AOE skill Quarrel Shooter can give. Do a decent amount of damage.

1 ~10 /10 Rapid Fire : The skill itself didn’t give much damage and the animation pretty is long. But if u quick snap it -150 crit resist for 3 sec is quite usefull but I rarely use it anyway.

5/5 Running Shot : This skill is what you gonna use untill you reach rank 8. Basicly turn your pistol into a gattling gun. Since you didn’t lose any movement speed while attacking, you can reposition yourself better in battleground.

Attribute to spent

Deploy Pavise : Bleed Chance level 10

Scatter Caltrops: Duration level 5

Scatter Caltrops : Enhance level 50 (minimum)

c_archer_appraiser

APPRAISER C1
One of the best class to pick for this build as a filler class. The utility it provide helps you and your party member. Devaluate is especially useful in bossing. Overestimate grants +3 enhancement on offhand weapon. Identify can give u side income by appraising people’s weapon and armor, but since we don’t have enough point to max it I just left it at 0 point. Forgery I would recommend to put this at 0, but if you have Frieno /Solmiki/Varpas/ Nepagritas Set and you wish to share your set bonuses dump all of the remaining points here.

3/3 Overestimate , One of the main reason why we take Appraiser is in this build. Buff that increases you and your group members off-hand enhancement level by 3 for 45 second.

5/5 Devaluation , Usefull but with 60% chance to succeed when cast, causes the target to lose 15% of its Physical Attack, Magic Attack, Physical Defense and Magic Defense.

5/5 Blindside , Target hit by this skill will receive a debuff that causes the target to have an increased chance to receive critical attack by all of your party member physical attack. Also with the attribute leveled it increases your critical attack (from your stat) on it by 25%.

Attribute to spent

Overestimate : Duration level 5

Devaluation : Increase Chance level 10

Blindside : Enhance level 50 (minimum)

Blindside : Critical Attack

bulletmarker_m c_archer_bulletmarkerbulletmarker_f

Bullet Marker C3

Finally you have reached rank 8 this is where your fun begin. So as I mention before my build is more focusing on single target damage. Since most of end game content bosses are dark property and thanks to Silver Bullet you will be doing 50% more damage and if combine it with warlock’s mastema debuff u will get another 50% damage.

5/5 Dual Gun Stance . You need to maxed this since auto attack and outrage damage scale with it.

5/15 Silver Bullet This skill is the reason why Bullet Marker is good versus end game bosses because it change all your pistol skill damage into holy damage. Since most of end game content bosses are dark property you will be doing 50% more damage and if combine it with warlock’s mastema debuff u will get another 50% damage. This skill cannot be stack with Enchanter’s enchant lightning

10/15 Full Metal Jacket , A single target attack with extremely high damage and 50% defense ignore. Come with a huge drawback, which is long ass animation but you can skip a few second of cast time by using animation cancel, by spamming FMJ >walk > FMJ > walk > FMJ > walk > FMJ > walk . If u this correctly can cast all 4 overheat within 5 sec .Which make glassmole card setup viable.You can tone this skill down as you progress to get better pistol.

1/15 Tase , Debuffs the target and causes your following attacks to add an additional line of damage for the listed attack value for the next 10 hits. Just 1 point for filler and good to combine with Smash Bullet.

1/15 R.I.P Even though this skill do 7 lines of damage it didn’t has defense ignore attribute this explain why I left it at 1 point. A great filler skill to have for clearing mobs

1/10 Smash Bullet , Hit incredibly hard(the first line) , and also apply a damage over time effect.The damage overtime scale with your physical damage and last for 15 seconds. But keep in mind that Smash Bullet bleed doesn’t proc Prison Cutter card effect thus explain why I go with Velnia Monkey

6/10 Bloody Overdrive Your main wave clearing skill. The more mob inside its AOE the better because of the ricochet attribute. Very bad on single target because it wont do 20hit on a single enemy like the description said.

1/10 Tracer Bullet Only add this for the 15% critical chance. And doesn’t work on auto attack or while using Outrage

10/10 Mozambique Drill The best skill on Bullet Marker hit 4times with 50% defense ignore and 5 over heat.Dont forget to turn off the ricochet attribute when you bossing because it will drain your SP.

5/5 Outrage This is a weird skill it’s a combination of limacon with 5 target spread + running shot.But I maxed it anyway.Cannot stack with Running shot and but gives you additional +1 of attack line(don’t forget enchant fire scroll when you want to use this) because it will add another line of damage.Do decent amount of damage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GEARING

For me gearing is how I measure how much a person love his build/ class, the more you spent the more you appreciate that class. Gearing is where most of Bullet Marker struggle especially new player even i myself struggle to complete my dream gears, but if you love your character enough I bet you will find a way to fund it .If I am to list down the best item for Bullet Marker .Note that item below not really necessary but if you got the money for it. Go for it. As for new player just use what ever you got until don’t bother spending your silver until u reach mid game or maybe earlier portion of late game

Universal Headgear: Physical attack/HP/Critical Attack/any Elemental property Damage.

Early-Game :Level 1-220

Any armor or ( BiS Cafrisun set)
Any bracelet or ( BiS Sissel Bracelet )
Any necklace or ( BiS petamion/ max petamion)
Any Hunting ground xbow or ( BiS Grandcross/ Didel Grandcross )
Any shield (offhand) around your level until you reach Bullet Marker

Mid-Game : Level 220 -330

Any +6 armor or ( BiS Solmiki leather set)
Any bracelet or ( BiS Sissel Bracelet / Solmiki )
Any necklace or ( BiS petamion/ max petamion / Solmiki )
Hunting ground +6 / +11 xbow or ( BiS Grandcross/ Didel Grandcross )
Shield (offhand) around your level until you reach Bullet Marker
Hunting ground +6/ +11 pistol

End-Game :

Take note in end game content if you want to do raid, Velcoffer and stuff please try to get at least 6.5k – 7k physical defense and 7k – 8k magic defense
Damage wise at least get a +11 primus pistol with trans 8 around 5k -6k physical attack.

Any +6 trans 6 armor or ( BiS Solmiki leather set +6 trans 6)

Sissel Bracelet ( BiS Solmiki leather)

Max petamion ( BiS Solmiki leather )

Hunting ground +6 / +11 xbow / Didel Grandcross ( BiS Masinios Crossbow )

Hunting ground +11 trans 8 pistol ( BiS Masinios Pistol )

Luxury item

Velcoffer pistol

Velcoffer crossbow

Armor Velcoffer Kraujas (plate )

Nepagristas,Freino, Varpas

The reason we have either Velcoffer plate or cloth is because if you choose leather, you’re losing out on the extra defense because plate is more on physical defense whereas cloth is more on magic defense. Also, you can choose what set effects and stats that you want on your Velcoffer armor.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cJ3sik5zZw

I have a A2 - R1 - Qs3 - Ro1 - BM3

Masinios xbow is u life, dont use a primus xbow…
FMJ is not a good skill, RIP is a good help with the aoe damage in dungeon, cm, raid.

Is not a good idea go to plate, full leather give u critical rate and eva, this stats are very good for a full dex build and CON in 50 its fine u dont need 100. Im full dex 0 con 0 spr and works fine.

Full metal jacket can be better at 15/15 instead of using the extra points in bloody overdrive. I have 3505% more or less with 86 attributes.

It will not be the first or the last boss with 36581 armor, so you are saying a skill with very high single target damage with 50% ignore armor and 5 overheats is bad? https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/58690

Ain’t that the reason you make a AA archer?
I prefer RIP and Blood Overdrive as well.

What about Wugu instead of Archer 2, for Zhendu?

Whoa how does one deal damage to such monstrous defense? Only with skills that ignore defense and property damage?

Full leather gives u 50 crit rate and 50 accuracy at cost of 50% less physical defense.
At the moment the only good leather set if Solimiki full leather set because of the physical attack gain from it compensate the defense loss.
So if u dont have full solmiki leather set i suggest u got plate or cloth.

i wanted to max out FMJ , but i dont want to sacrifice AOE so i decided to put 10 FMJ instead. i think with proper gearing and itemization i still can do cap dmg on coffer, with some help from party member.

Hey this looks pretty similar to what I’m building right now but instead of Ranger1 I went with Wugushi1. So far enjoying it. Zhendu gives additional hit and Wugong Gu is quite decent. I spammed those poisons and start AA-ing.

Since rank 10 besides musketeer3 or the 760% damage enchanter3 on auto attack, the new skills and attributes made auto attack build obsolete.
Personally I took archer3 + appraiser to have the most critical rate + green gems so I don’t need to be behind the target, I also dropped the quarrel shooter3.

It’s only synergy. There are often 20% break armor from random fletchers3 and sometimes 50% break armor from musketeer, if both are in the group the boss melts obviously. To make it work you take 0 magical dps in that example.
If you have random runecaster + enchanter 2 /3 + linker 3, the target will lose 50% or more of his magical defense.

When I saw you writing 10/10 instead of 10/15 I was surprised.
As for now it’s true we have “enough” damage, but there will be an after too, I mean before rank11 if there is one a new boss but 390 and a lot stronger may appear so we’d better leave the aoe parts to others class that can do better.

hi there, may i know u have test this build by solo cm… BO very important actually, BO lv10 will do… but i dont like fmj due to long animation haha

that was my bad.fixed it already. thx for noticing

as u can see this build emphasis on single target dmg while not neglecting some AOE.ive tried to solo CM SPELL TOME STAGE 5 before but not on this build.probably gonna make video later on