Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet marker attributes help!

hello friends, I need help, I do not know how the points works and distribution of the attributes, I’m new to the game! my build is as follows:>
build
what skills should I increase with attribute points, those that we earn 1000 x 100 etc, help me

Don’t know if best way but here is what I did…

Max attributes that have small max # aka effects attributes, then concentrate on the rest…

try max all up to 50 first then 70 >>>

there is no need to rush it, attributes are a bonus after all and make sure to watch for the +SP consumed if your build has low SP try to evade those until you can get better SP/pots

1 Like

so I do not need to worry about it too much right now? they do not influence much on the damage and etc?
my sp does not consume much, but I spend a lot of pots to upar

yeah! is more of a “long” term investment than an immediate concern…

Remember that the “enhance” attributes are a direct boost to skill factor. Raising these to 60 (something like 7k AP) means all your skills do 30% more damage. Don’t overlook that boost.

2 Likes

OK thank you ! another doubts which would be better to increase the attributes of the abilities that I use to make Bloody Overdrive, for example (area damage)! or temporary buffs like Double Attack

Most buff now is 30 min… not so temporary anymore.

Base on your class choice, I believe you are a burst type where 1 hit KO is your killer move but still supportive with your linker.

My way of upgrade -->

1. Max small stuff first… eg: those att that just need 5 points.

2. Upgrade to lvl 50 - 70 for skills with 100 attribute. 50-60 is cheap.

3. Start upgrade with most used skills

• If there are two or more, go with the highest benefit.
    *There are three types of attribute that goes to lvl 100(From my observation and exp).
    a. Added directly to skills:
    Skills 300% + att lvl 100 (50 + 10%) = 360%
    b. By percentage type A:
    Skills 150 atk * (100% + att lvl 100 (50 + 10%)) = 240 atk
    c. By percentage type B:
    Skills 200% * (100 + att lvl 100 (50 + 10))% = 320 %
  1. Go with what is your gut feeling tells you.

Just a personal suggestion, take freeze bullet at least one point for easier PVP freeze and bossing in cm.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.