Tree of Savior Forum

Bullet Marker Advice On ranks And skills

Hello all i was just wondering…Im new to bm i got a velco pistol and all that many atri points to.Ive been playing like this theese days Bm-Enchanter-Linker And my main quesitons are : For Bm Some clarifications on Skill point distribution for example my skills are DGS 5 Silver bullet 5 tracer bullet 1 taser 1 smash bullet 1 freeze bullet 1 BOD 15 Outrage 5 rip 1 and what points left are on mozambique and Some people tell me to max FMJ and take BoD 1 pointer and outrage 1 pointer since scalings are low so a bit of help in skill distribution would be much appreciated.Now as for the classes Enchanter Linker is very good DPS for me im just wondering if LInker-corsair Or Enchanter-corsair is superior i just dont know and i want to know…I got a wastrel sword for main hand if that helps somehow .WHile electric shock helps in Dmg alot it does have a small gap it aint 100% of the time + that if ads spawn on boss you can miss it,While brutality is 20% perma Dmg.Please advice me thanks for reading

I’m wondering too. what is better?

1. BM - Cor - Link + 1H Sword Stat (maybe 70dex or str)
  2. BM - Enc - Link + Wastrel Sword

Bump. I wanna know this too. Any experienced BM in the house?

OK here are some build from best dps to the lower

1 BM-Corsair- Assasin (need 2 weapons) DPS BUILD
2 BM-Corsair- Link DPS BUILD (can do pvp)
3 BM -Corsair - Enchanter DPS BUILD
4 BM - Link - Enchanter Semi DPS support
5 BM - Link - Thauma Farmer

If anyone tell you to max FMJ and the build is not pvp then dont do it, and if the person say to leave BO (bloody overdrive) and Outrage lvl 1 dont listen to anything he say he know nothing of bm no matter what those skill are main dps on any build, your build is actually really good if is for pve, for pvp you need to change something but is still good to do pbp since you have linker so yeah you are doing great just make the best build you can

2 Likes

HEy bro thx for info :slight_smile: Give me your opinion for Pvp whats better bm linker corsair or bm linker outlaw?Also fmj lv 15 is good for pve also does decent dmg with good weapon and high enh

for pvp bm have linker yes or yes the last circle can be assasin or rogue but both need a good dagger and pistol to work, you can be corsair but thats still a semi pvp build not s full pvp build and ofc full pvp build are always stronger.
For a BM the best builds you can play in pvp are
BM/Linker/Assa *AOE NUKER is really strong have ways to get close to the enemy or run away, silences and debuffs really good but hard to play using it right can be one of the strongest pvp build in game, can be used in gvg or tbl no problem.
BM/Linker/Rogue *No as much aoe power as assasin but in term or 1 v 1 is one of the strongest since have stuns an debuff that last forever! but be aware since stun inmune tanks will hunt you down really easy this build is more a hunter to kill glass cannon classes like assa/bm/musket/canon/wiz(no cryo XD) but is not really that great in gvg so take that in mind.

As an extra outlaw is pure trash i have tested it and can be used in ignas that is a really fast run but anything else is… yeah is no good at all in pvp better go corsair or enchanter than OL i mean is really weak …

1 Like