Tree of Savior Forum

Building a lv 175-190 grind pt :D

Looking to form a good group of 2-3 more to do dailies during the 175-190 range. I am a Wiz > Pyro > Linker > Thauma > Chrono > Chrono and my bf is a Archer > QS > QS > QS > Archer > Scout. I mostly buff with Enchant Fire, Swell Arm, Quicken, and haste while debuffing with Slow, Lethargy (for clerics mostly), Sleep, Joint Penalty, and Hangman’s Knot. I also have swell body to double exp if our dps is high enough. My bf kills using running shot and auto attack with my buffs.

Looking for people who have good synergy with our strategy or just want to bandwagon. Another QS 3 build/auto-attacking build, Ele 3, non-priest Cleric (Daino would make up for this), or Tank would be ideal. Although, I am open to any who want to party with us and willing to experiment with more than the 2-3 people mentioned in the first sentence.

I would love to have a daily grind party and make some friends so I hope I get some replies :smiley: Let’s make the wall a little less tedious to climb.

1 Like

Just so to confirm, this is Orsha server right?
I’m lv183 Swords C3 > Barb C2 > Fenc C1. I’m the evade-tank type, pretty average in dps (spam spam~), can take aggro pretty much.
I’m interested in joining a daily grind party (although I’ll be only available at 7:00 - 10:00 AM game time not sure what exactly)
Whenever you see this and would be interested, pm ingame,
IGN: Schiavona

Yes! This is in Orsha :slight_smile: Sorry that I didn’t respond sooner. I didn’t receive any replies for a while so I forgot to check here actively. I have to let my bf know though since we usually sleep until the later parts of that range. But, I think it should be fine.