Tree of Savior Forum

Build tips for a noob

Ok thanks, I’ll keep messing with the builds you gave suggested. In the end I will probably be playing casually so meta will be s learning process fur sure. Currently just hit lvl 40 and having fun.

So just to make things more interesting for this thread I went with linker at 3rd rank up. So now I’m sitting at wiz>cryo>linker. I was thinking of going wiz 3, cryo 2 and picking up elemental yay for the last few ranks. I like to live on the edge what can I say.

Why wiz3? Elementalist without wiz3 is useless, and even with it it is also useless: damage of pyro is just much higher with agni, pluss it also has linker.
Go wiz1-cryo3-linker2-featherfoot2, this one is interesting PvE build, good as support, and can solo quest, has big burst damage. Or, you can go even better: wiz1-cryo1-link1-psy3-FF2, this one is for very skilled PvP.

hi

this post seems exactly the same as what i was goign to do so i would figure to psot here too x)

i would als like your opinion on this build

i know nothing of wizards though i been reading on the forum, and i have a mix feelings about this past few days of reading

what do you think of this build ?

i want to be an excelent farmer Dps for maps outside dungeons and Dungeons like 240 and 190 and 145 dungeon with this build path for silver and items.

that requires a decent dps so i was hoping you could point me out things i must know or maybe i’m doing wrong, i’m ashamed to say that i still haven’t picked up on what warlocks skills do yet cause there’s lot of them and i’m still reading aroudn the forum what the are thoughts on warlock skills.

but i was hoping you could tell me if what i did with my skill points so far is alright, and no i am not putting up for debate a different build Other than linker c 1 thaum c 2, i think some might tell me to go linker c2 or thaum c 1 linker c 1 and pyro c 1 [i think] but i fugured i had go thaum c 2 for more silver and items, just the skills o-o.

i didn’t know what else todo with the 22 skill points left on c 3.
how about my link c 1 and thaum c 2, are they efficient i like how it look.
not sure of what to do with warlock yet, still reading.

[based on recent responses i want to clear out before any future misunderstandings that the build is imcomplete, since we are talking about skill point distributions, 22 left without use on wizard and 30 on warlock. also, always welcome many responses ![hope]

will be reading, ty !

First of all meta build exist because it provide good combo-damage and synergy

Wiz-Pyro2-Link2-Thau2 - or something

Because
Link C1 link 5 mobs , C2 link 8 mobs
Thau C1 make 5 mobs BIG , C2 8 mobs BIG

It is best to link 8 mobs Swell all of them and kill them intime (Thau-C1:10s,C2:15s)
It is ok to link 8 mobs Swell 5 of them
It is ok to link 5 mobs Swell 5 of them
It is not ok to link 5 mobs and try to Swell 8 of them

Following your build ,you will have 1 damage spell until you reach warlock on R7. and i highly doubt that those link-thau combo will really help you lvl until then.
either you have to party grinding or do dungeon with friends.

As the fellow wiz3 player thrust me it is a long hard road to walk there.

As Pyro even with out “Certain item” that boost fire damage to insane level.
They still have good Spell to use ditching damage to your mobs.
better than 1 spell wiz3 provide