Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Thaumaturge/FeatherFoot

Hey guys, I was wondering if this build can work. I’m playing with some friends and wanted to make a wiz tanker + Featherfoot. I wanted to hear from u plz.

nice confident to build wiz2 take Surespell for guarantee Blood Sucking good job man good job.

theres a few things i notice right away.

1. Not a single level in Sleep, its a really strong CC, you could afford taking less levels in Energy Bolt since it really doesnt scale well, and since you’ve leveld Lethargy i think you would be better off with leveling Earthquake and leave Energy Bolt at level 1.

2. While it may be convenient with a higher level Transpose, its not necessary, those points could be spent elsewhere while leaving Transpose at level 5 or so is enough for 100% uptime.

3. Continuing on #2, one of those points should probably be spent on Reversi, while its uses in PvE is limited, its a really good spell to have, well worth the 1 point it needs.

Maybe your thinking is different from mine, id love to hear the thought process behind it ^^

Now. I have to agree on certain points regarding what Skrunken said. The build itself is decent enough if you swap around some points on the skills.

However, I’m more the kind og finding the synergy with the build. With Wiz 2 and Linker 1 you dont neccesary deal alot of damage. But personally speaking I find linker 1 to be lacking. Now with the current AoE Nerf to Joint Penalty its another story for the dps-ers too. To boost both your solo playing and party playing. I’d go wiz - pyro 2 - thaum 3 - optional*. Reason for this is the fireballs damage scales well with swell arms and brain in terms og damage. Also you can build urself more coping the solo AND the party aspect of the game.

After all. By having Enchant Fire, Fire Ball, Fire Ground and Fire Pillar for dps solo and Enchant Fire and Fire Pillar/Ground for group + your thaum skills. You’d be a force to reckon with.

But the best thing with this game is. Build him ad you like. Nothing is wrong, but of course all you can do is improve with your current style.

This build is too hard to solo

especially doing quest for exp card

only you can do is find a friend who can play with you all the time and carry you

up to R7

In my opinion , its not worth to get wiz2 for just one skill " Blood Sucking"

its CD also pretty long.

however , you can use Hangman’s Knot with your Blood Sucking