Tree of Savior Forum

Build test (Wiz3/Thaum2/Linker2/RC)

The main focus is PvE, but i’d like to be versatile enough to play solo as well.

My main doubt is about the viability of Wiz3 and Runecaster, two classes that I loved to play with, especially wiz3 after the patch. I do realize Wiz2Thaum2Linker2Featherfoot2 is more popular/stronger, but if this build is viable, I’d rather play with it.

Also, How relevant is Swell Right Arm and Swell Brain? I was a thaumaturge c3 before the event and didn’t notice enough damage to justify 3 buff slots, even in dungeons, that’s why I focused only on Swell Left Arm for this build. Correct me if I’m wrong.

About the Rune Caster: Is Rune of Protection relevant on PvE? Should I invest in Rune of Ice to help the Party’s Cryos? (*After the patch, Rune of Ice’s damage was reduced to 150% and all runes casting time was reduced to 4seconds). Rune of Destruction or Justice?

I haven’t been to Earth Tower or any other endgame content yet, so I’m not sure if this build could work. If anyone can give me some insight and point the biggest flaws in it, I’d be glad.

*Will be Full Con, using transpose when necessary