Tree of Savior Forum

Build suggestions for DPS + Support

Hello,
The thing is, i like full DPS but there is some things in some classes that contradict the flow of the popular Wiz3 > Ele3 > Warlock
I Want to finish as Warlock but get some Alchemist in somewhere between.
Item Awakening and the other “economic” skills should give me something to do other than kill. but as i love GvG and PvE im confused to what is the best DPS if i pick Alch rank 6 (most probably when i will pick it)

Probable builds:

WIz > Pyro > Link > Pyro > Link > Alch > WL
(i like the idea of not picking 2 cicles in a row, can change though)

Wiz > Pyro2 > Link > Ele > Alch > Wl
(dunnot what to think, i like it more but as it have a lot of different classes something says to me it is not good)

So, any opinions?

You seriously think the problem in your build is Wiz3 or Ele 3?

Alche is a char you make only for money and crafting, you don’t get jobs after that, you stop the char and go play your main.

Wiz > Pyro 1/2 > Link 2/3 > anything, should be fine

Wiz 3 > Link 2/3 > anything, should be better

Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > anything, looks good, but I’m not quite sure about how well it will scale into late game.

Good luck, try to read some topics before you just go picking any 7 classes, there are more in the future and the worst choice is to take a lot of classes with only low ranks.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback! im reading all of this forums, not heard anything about alch :slight_smile: sorry

so Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > X is like the main thing, the effective difference to Wiz > Pyro 2 > Link 3 > X is big? because Wiz 3 > Ele 3 seems boring at late game so im trying to avoid that.
sorry again if it seems dumb

It’s the main thing because we have only 7 ranks available on betas, no one knows how good it will actually be for classes over rank 8 to use.

probably it’s damage won’t be that good for end-game monsters, so if you take a single-target DPS (which link multiplies by number of linked targets) as rank 7+ DPS, you are very likely to have a greater damage output. Warlock and Featherfoot are both single-target damagers that work nicely with linker, plus every party wants linker (s).

Wiz3 is better than pyro2 because of quickcast and it’s attribute (+50% magical damage), plus it’s skills are mostly not so bad for late-game.

1 Like