Tree of Savior Forum

Build question?

Ok, so I really want to make a cryo/crono/kino because I’m really into Esdeath from Akame ga Kill - I know, weebish - but I was curious if people had a build for this on the skill simulator?

If not, just any good constant DPS/burst with relatively low cooldowns works.

I love her, she’s hot. But anyway, if you think you can make a build for her you just have to figure out which class you want to make the “superior” class of that class set then make the rest of the classes have less circles. Mine for example is based on the Necromancer and Linker but I plan on making the majority of it into the skills of the Necromancer.

Oh and I’m sure a person might have a similar build that uses a build with those classes but finding the one that suits to your appeal would be impossible since they all have different motives.

Though if you plan on min/maxing you should totally ignore advice and find some better one because I play for fun and convenience.

I’d research each class and their skills from the ground up from the wizard to the highest class you want for Rank 7. As well as ask the derpy questions about them on the forums if you don’t know about them. And experiment which skills you’d like in the simulator. And also take a step further and plan on what you’d like to have just in case we get room for additional rank space.