Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Psycho-Sorcerer

Well, basically my question is about going:

wiz>wiz>kino>kino>kino>sorcerer>sorcerer

The idea is having sure spell to start casting Psychic Pressure, and having Sleep lvl 10.
Kino would be oriented towards CC and Damage, and I’m looking for a resource management synergy with Sorcerer. They benefit from small SP pools, as well as Psychokino. They benefit from CC, to hold things up for the summons.
My question is if this setup would be good, and if going 3:1 CON:int (yes, more CON than Int) would make a great CC character that can solo and can PvP.
I will have access to the best CC on the wizard class (Sleep and Gravity Pole), and since IMC is nerfing cryo Freeze on PvP, I figured that maybe it was time to go for some alternative.
The skill selection is pretty standard, with lots of open points (on wiz C2 I’m only interested on getting surespell and sleep, so the rest of points can go wherever, probably on EQ and lethargy, since the CC provided by EQ can be chained with Gravity Pole if done correctly, effectively flinging enemies away and then catching them).
On kino I will avoid Magnetic Force, probably will give just one point for the extra stun, and I will try to max Telekinesis, I know is a dps loss, but when you can HOLD something for an ally, it’s pretty good. Other than that, I don’t know if Summon Salamion is any good, there’s not much information about it.

What is the ktos nerf on freeze that you are talking about?

Summon Salamion is pretty bad i wouldnt take any more than 1 point in it so it can draw some agro from mobs.

Freezing chance is halved on team PvP.