Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Nekorin's PVE Miko INTquisitor

I would suggest removing this as it has been tagged by devs as a bug. I’ll be linking this thread as a recommendation to someone.

Thanks for the heads up. Do you have a link from the devs saying that it is a bug?

Inquisitor:
Pear of Anguish:
- Fixed issue when attacking the Pears of Anguish they would sometimes take damage multiple times.

http://pastebin.com/vt21jFAJ

1 Like

It would be cool if they add it back in as a c2 or c3 attribute.

double the hits is fine. 16 times i doubt so.

So if it’s 8 secs of priming for 16x hits, that would mean 2x should be … 1 sec of priming?

something along that line basically what you suggested is good but it gotta be lesser instead of as equally powerful atm.

So being a caltrops with double hit is strong enough as triggering the damage is c3 15 * 2 * 3 damage? on magic caster or just 15 * 2 on those who step and explode

but if iron maiden and the rest is sufficient or good enough as standalone i will take back my words.

Too much dps will make every one siding inquisitor for dps then having the support dps role lol.

Can’t really say yet, specially if r9 is coming with the next power creep. I like the idea (what it does: x damage for waiting) but how much it should do is still too hard to gauge.

Honestly, the current iteration has a decent enough cost (8sec waiting time on an immobile and highly telegraphed source of damage that can’t be used on something that casts magic).

Isn’t that already the case? To me too much = more (way more) than every other choice.

At the moment still not. Only only on stationary bosses or non magic bosses.
With pears activated they will outmatch all dps.

god smash and wheel still have a limit.

Inquisitor still can’t match dragoon/doppel on their aoe damage/dps
Unless you have double chrono boosting.

Each to their own uses. Inquisitor still look support dps without the pears IMO.
PD has more crowd damage than inquisitor overall due to CD issues lol.

We will see how it goes later on but that suggestion wasn’t bad tbh.
Uniquely will one pick Inquistor 3 and end up with what left in c10 or go for something else later unless another huge power creep is here.

Yes it will be really cool to have something of similar nature next time, I’m all in for balancing this skill should it becomes too powerful.

One way to balance this is to make an attribute which removes the flying and moving over damage component but keep the 8sec activation time with lesser hits. If the boss moves out of it it literally does nothing, it becomes a highly situational skill with a potential chance of doing absolutely nothing and waste SP. High risk, high reward skill.

any update on this build :slight_smile:

The Pears of Agony + Kagura Dance is no longer useable as IMC has patched it over 6months ago.

However I have another Miko Kabba Inquisitor build (partly AA style) which is still viable. Will post it shortly once they port all the Daino|Breaking Wheel patches over to iToS. :smile:

1 Like

Careful, IMC might have you on a watch list ready to beat down on rising builds you come up with. I’m still bitter over every single card choice I made (and actually lved up) only to have them all nerfed later.

I’m specially bitter of speccing into meta AA cleric, then speccing out, then speccing back into it over this reset event (that’s 2 resets wasted cuz hur dur IMC).

2 Likes

Yeah, kind of afraid to post builds and findings now… all my favorite builds got nerfed.

btw Merkabah still treats additional lines output by Breaking Wheel/Burn while under Daino buff as individual lines instead of pure additional damage that doesn't trigger anything. Can't really test it fully as I don't have Masinos Mace in ktest. If it works as per how I think it works means each individual hit including sacrament/enchant fire etc while under Diano+Double Wheel has a chance to trigger procs like Fieno/Masinos Mace. Obscured in hopes of the build seeing the light of day. :rofl:

I respecced 5 times because of the double Breaking Wheel fix (used 5 days worth of resets across 2 of my clerics to try stuff). And now with the newest fix, Daino’s classification becomes weird again. So it is now a Melee Magic attack which has part-physical attributes too (to be able to hit Breaking wheel) or is Breaking Wheel working with anything that is tagged as a Physical+Magic Melee?

The “hitting the wheel” was my greatest concern. I don’t mind losing the double damage, but not being able to hit the wheel under [daino] is a deal breaker for me.

Personally I find it “nice” what’s happening to [daino]. It’s becoming “an exemption” but at the same time we are getting “new mechanics” out of it.