Tree of Savior Forum

Build: Insights greatly Appreciated! ^__^

Hello guys!~ Thank you for helping.
(Read a lot but I might have some indecisive gene inside of me)

I’m looking at starting archer! But I can’t really set a decision on which build suits me better…

I have my sights on:
Archer c3 > Wugushi c2 > Falconer

So my problem is: Archer c3 > [2 ranks] > Falconer
I’ve been looking at Scout and I really think their skills are very useful and fun/ quality-of-life. Looks like the utility skills will always remain useful even at later caps. So i could go scout 2…(people say its bad?) maybe hunter c1 and scout c1.

What should I do? T…T

if you go falconer with that build, you do it ONLY for multishot since wugushi has true aoe that don’t depend on aoe ratio

1 Like

It’s either you go Scout1 (primarily for Cloaking, Camou for PVP/PVE, Flu Flu for some situations) or Scout3 (for Split Arrow, Max Flare Shot, Scan for PVP).

As @MrFioz said, Wugu’s skills don’t rely on AOE attack ratio and it’s best to get it to Wugu3 for optimal DoT and 100% uptime on poison debuffs as well has having Jincan Gu for dealing w/ continuous waves of mobs.

My exact current build (a Cannoner now). XD

Not the best DPS and WB-er (??/QS3 Wugu3 and Ranger3 Fletch3 will always out-DPS you) but great at PVP (Hunter lockdown skills) and DPE (Multishot and Cannon skills w/ Circling). More like a “jack of all trades, master of none” build. Can solo rush 190 and 200 dungeons and Siauliai mission.

Once you hit Cannoneer, you’ll have 100% skill rotation but I warn you there’ll be tons of skills that you’ll have to look after for (currently using 3 rows) though you won’t be using Hunter skills that much outside of PVP (except for Snatching which is always good for flying bosses).

Not tested in GVG yet.

Fun, challenging build. I’ve been told I should reroll, but f*ck the meta.

1 Like

Awww thanks guys ^^!

I recall seeing a thread with almost the same question as mine. Someone answered “go wugushi at least c2 you wont regret it”. However, there weren’t many other replies.

Oh I should mention a few things about me…
I really do want to make falconer work. I heard circling was nerfed?
@Biskee yay! You can do it! I don’t care much for meta too! The only thing is I reaaaaaaaly dislike being a ‘leecher’. I would really like to carry my own weight as least and if possible able to make up for party members who aren’t performing well.
I quite like the idea of “Twin Arrow”. I find auto-atk-like skill in archer quite therapeutic.
I would much rather use a two-handed bow so a build that leans towards that is preferred

^^~

The nerf was sensible because it used to work beyond what it was intended to do. Now the lowest it can reduce mobs’ AOE defense ratio is down to zero (no longer a negative number which caused any AOE skill to hit everything inside the Circling area - even Musket’s Snipe).

Vubbe Fighter Gloves and Maga Bow (or Manamana) alone will provide you +3 AOE attack ratio.

You’ll be main DPS when there’s no one else around (e.g. when there’s a well-geared QS3, Fletcher3, or Wugu3). You bring support w/ Circling which Wizards appreciate as well.

It’s really good. It has 5 charges with 7 CD cooldown. It hits harder than a QS3’s Running Shot (if you don’t count the downtime).

Some even say it’s still buggy now as its attribute doesn’t seem to work so I can only imagine how much more damage it can bring once that’s fixed.

Maga Bow is the BIS all-around 2Handed bow right now except for Wugushis (heard they benefit more using a Viper), and its getting cheaper too (sometimes dropping below 1M) so skip Khasti Bow and go for that one instead.

1 Like

If its pure PVE
A3>Wu2>Falc>Cannon/Wu3 - seems to be very good AoE damage dealer

But I agree on inserting Hunter>Scout might be viable to PvP.
A3>Sc>Hunter>Falc>Cannon

for BIS : Lvl170 - 2H vs. Xbow + Mana-mana - Current BIS

2 Likes

I specified for 2Handed, agree that xbow + Mana2x is current BIS for anything non-flying.

1 Like

really, depends. if you have high DEX/crit rate, then Khasti would be better. but I agree if the Maga Bow is +15, might be the BIS.

1 Like

Hmm yay okay! I think that sounds awesome.

Im coming to think that no one can really say wugushi c2 OR hunter c1 + scout c1.

Im leaning towards using bow + wugushi. I just hope I wont regret not getting the utility.

hehe ^^~

Does circling + multishot nerf make Archer 3 choice non viable?
Should I still choose Archer 3? I really like the idea of ‘auto attacking’. I find it very therapeutic. [Twin arrow]

Im re-questioning my decisions >.< What are good builds that uses two-handed bow?

No, it’s still good in terms of doing AOE damage, but it requires you to stack on +AOE atk ratio items.