Tree of Savior Forum

Build help - Warlock final advice?

Okay so I have played a lot of random mmorpg and rpg in my relatively short yet wasted time online, but I have to admit I have no idea how to make an actually good build besides oh this looks cool or wow what a power! I’m also extremely boring and have never PVP on one before so…yeh. Any advice on my plan? Here

Just made one in another thread. Here you go.

1 Like

Don’t take many classes at low circles, most good skills are hidden at last circles.

Look into other topics before trying to make a build out of nothing, your build is pretty lame actually.

If you want DPS the most followed path is the one @XenoKun just posted

Yeh believe me I know it’s lame, I am incredibly ‘oh nice skill add that’ rather than planned, hence why I made this thread! I am going to mainly follow the build XenoKun posted but probably change a few bits as I can’t let that side go fully.

Look deeper into classes circles and decides the ones you like the most, then come to forum and search topics related to that, there’s a lot of help on them and it’s a lot faster than making a new topic and waiting for someone to answer you.

After that if you’re still not decided make another build simulation and ask for corrections, and that’s it, you’re ready to go.